Favorite Cereal?

Options

Replies

• Suffer4beauty
    Suffer4beauty Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    For dieting: Love Kix - low carbs for how much cereal you get to eat!
  • GoNicoleee
    Options
    I eat cereal whenever the mood strikes. But being pre-diabetic, I'm not allowed to eat carbs like that after lunch, so it's mostly in the morning.

Kashi Go Lean is my favorite with some berries and yogurt - so much protein and crunch!!!
  • Tinybitsy
    Options
    Fruit Loops as my fav sugary cereal.... :( Therefore I do not buy them lol.
    Special K as my favorite Healthy cereal. :)
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Special K.....LOVE it and could eat it all day but I don't because I don't have a pause button :blushing:
  • jayce54321
    jayce54321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Any of the Honey Bunches of Oats. Usually eat it for dinner
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Franken-Berry. It's the best. The rest of you are wrong.
  • johnkernmusic
    johnkernmusic Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal crisp and oatmeal! I love all kinds of cereal though dry or with milk! Reese Pieces Puffs are amazing! Cinnamon toast crunch and all the naughty super sugary cereals hahahahahahah
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Does oatmeal count, because I am obsessed w it! Otherwise I've been into Total Raisin Bran lately.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Well ,,, I eat porridge every day (and enjoy it) but I love Crunchy Nut Cornflakes and could quite easily eat half a box in one sitting, so not for me.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I like Kashi GOLEAN, the original with 13g of protein. That with some almond milk is great. It's got a nice amount of protein, low fat, low sugar, low sodium, and a good amount of potassium too. Best balance I have found for myself. :) Sometimes I eat it at night for a snack but usually just in the mornings.

This!

I also like crisp rice and Fiber One Honey Squares.

One of the best ways to eat cereal-- 1/4 cup or so sprinkled into a fat free Yoplait yogurt. A lazy man's parfait.
  • annemcharles
    annemcharles Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Kashi go lean with raspberries on top! Yummy!!!
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Two things are like crack to me and I can't eat them without bingeing-Coco puffs and Nutella.
    My 2nd favorite cereal is muesli and I found a really good new one called muesli fusion pure-the kind I like is called Athlete Fuel. It has whole grains, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, raisens, cashews and almonds! Before I discovered it, I was making my own with all these ingredients. It's organic too! Love it! I mix it up the night before with skim milk and its perfect in the morning and holds me through a 700 calorie gym blast.
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I love Cocoa Puffs. I also love Cinnamon Toast Crunch (which has been replaced) by my new favorite cereal----Cinnamon Chex Cereal:love: . There's also an Apple Cinnamon Chex Cereral, which I haven't tried---curious if it is as good as the plain Cinnamon Chex Cereal:huh: ?
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I Looove cereal! Come on, I'm carb girl! I love rice chex, Life, and Barbara's Bakery Peanut Butter Puffins the best. But seriously the cereal aisle is like crack to me. I have to make myself walk away!
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    My favourites are Sugar Puffs and Coco Pops. Sadly, both are on my banned list. My #1 "legit" cereal is Weetabix
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Love honey nut and chocolate cheerios! Eat it when I can... gonna have some for dinner later probably :-)
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I love Kashi cereal!!
  • ksherma1
    ksherma1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love cereal.... it is like my favorite food... When i'm eating health i stick with Honey Comb or Kix cereal but if i'm not being healthy give me cinnamon toast crunch all day everyday!!1
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Decline to answer on the grounds that I can not pick just one. But of course, that kind of carb-tastic eating is one of the reasons why I am 168 lbs :)

My new best friend is Blue Diamond vanilla almond milk with a hint of honey! Gives me the sweetness that I used to get from sugar loaded cereals!
  • fitandfortyish
    fitandfortyish Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Love Rice Krispies. ..with melted marshmallow and pressed into a pan...:laugh: