Side-By-Side Progress Pictures - 148lbs gone!

Options

Replies

• edij
    edij Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow! What an achievement.....I have great admiration for people like you who have the determination to stick with it and to get the results....I am going to try to follow your amazing example.
    Well Done you look fantastic :smile:
  • WillowWindow
    WillowWindow Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look like your own daughter. This is a great example of how losing weight can subtract years and not only from one's looks. You've gained as much in health and vitality as you lost in weight. Congratulations!
  • tonyasmith141
    tonyasmith141 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you look amazing :)
  • ThePilatesPrincess
    ThePilatesPrincess Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Your hard work really paid off, well done!
  • Isafitness
    Options
    AWESOME!! job!!
  • aishah2007
    Options
    You look very nice congratulations
  • AustinPeach42
    Options
    If you right click and select the option to open the image in a new tab you'll be able to see the whole thing.
    She does look fantastic, younger, sassy, and fit!
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! amazing!
  • gowrirao81
    gowrirao81 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Incredible results! Congrats on your progress :)
  • lovingangel4uau
    lovingangel4uau Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You are fantastic so well done and you know you look great! :) I hope I can do the same. Thank you for sharing it does give people encouragement to know it can be done.
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME (and You want to know something else? even in your before picture you are gorgeous!)

Congratulations on having the hard work pay off and thanks for the motivating pictures!
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Well done, thanks for the encouragement :-)
  • Phriezia123
    Phriezia123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you are doing such a great job! I am just getting started and it's the biggest challenge of my life. I weigh 240 lbs, am 5 foot 2 inches. I have a question. As you have lost your weight did you end up with loose skin? I know that should be the least of my worries, but I am concerned. Any advice/insights you have would be greatly appreciated. I think that when I feel like this is impossible I will look at your before/after pictures. You have done an amazing thing!:smile:
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    bumping for myself...as a reminder of what will happen if I don't keep it together!
  • Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • jessiebritt
    jessiebritt Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! And you're totally right, once you stop making excuses, and see your body for what it is and where it needs to be, you just do what you have to do. This is totally inspiring and I hope to look as good as you do by next year! Congrats!
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Post more!
  • wadams64
    wadams64 Posts: 19
    Options
    Amazing! You look beautiful! I am so inspired by your persistence and success!
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    awesome
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look like a whole new person! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!