Herbalife....anyone want to add me as a friend for support?

Options
Hi, I've started the Herbalife diet on Wednesday as I've 3 stone to lose after having a baby nearly 7 months ago.

Never did anything like this before and love some friends to share my journey with, swap meal ideas and support! X

Replies

• minijag06
    minijag06 Posts: 70
    Options
    I just started herbalife shakes this week. I've lost most of my weight already so I'm mainly doing a breakfast shake for nutrition. Are you in the UK? I've been making Elvis Shakes - man, those are yummy!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I once took Herbalife - took 3 years for my digestion to get back to solid food without Bisodol and in the end I was physically sick at the smell of the so-called vegetable soup - AVOID, plague-wise (in my opinion). A balanced diet with careful intake will do all you require. There is NO magic pill, packet nor potion.
  • Pamela_McMillan
    Options
    I just started herbalife shakes this week. I've lost most of my weight already so I'm mainly doing a breakfast shake for nutrition. Are you in the UK? I've been making Elvis Shakes - man, those are yummy!

Yeah I'm in scotland, ooh what are Elvis Shakes?
  • anne180lbs
    Options
    Hi, im in the US and want to begin herbalife. I need a friend for support.
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    Hi, im in the US and want to begin herbalife. I need a friend for support.
    You will need one!
  • Ma12cus
    Ma12cus Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey there! I have started Herbalife for 1 year + , and just started to do more exercise to speed up my progress.
  • tgreazey
    tgreazey Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started taking the herbalife shakes this week. I am doing 2 shakes a day and one meal - lunch. I usually have a salad or a sandwich depending on how I feel. THe shakes are very filling and I am usually not hungry. However, on the days that I go to the gym I do tend to eat more at lunch than normal. But I am snacking on fruits and nuts during the day and drinking lots of water. I havent strayed from the process yet but i may treat myself tonite.

Over the weekend i plan to do just one shake on Saturday and take off sunday. Then start over again.
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You can add me :smile: I've been on Herbalife for the last year and I've really done well. I love the products. Yes, I am a distributor but I'm not on MFP to recruit or sell anything. I'm just here to keep myself accountable and the scale moving in the right direction!
  • arpank
    arpank Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Please add me.....I am also going to start Herbalife from Monday. Hope it will work for us.
  • Angelfromokc
    Angelfromokc Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I am also on Herbalife :) Always looking for new friends!
  • minijag06
    minijag06 Posts: 70
    Options
    Okay, I'm back. Sorry that I didn't reply. I don't know much about Herbalife diets. I just like to do one meal replacement shake a day (with protein powder). My favorite is the Elvis Shake. Peanut butter and Banana - I can give you the recipe if you'd like. Anyway, 16oz for 330 calories. Holds me over all morning. Then for the rest of the day I eat healthy and exercise two times a day. I know, it's a little excessive but it's addicting! Add me if you'd like.
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    There is more to Herbalife than many people think there is. It's not just a shake product. There are other products that help in every day life. Through the nutrition clubs in my area, I have learned how to live a healthy lifestyle. Portion control, good food choices, exercise & weight loss challenges, as well as making great friends who support me and whom I support in return.

I love being able to help people to find the healthy person that is inside of them. Friend invitation to any and all.
  • lisamartinejordan
    Options
    Hey all:)
    I started HL yesterday, so glad there's someone to share the road with :)

Weighed in at 9st 10lb

Goal weight 8st 7lb

(I will be posting my weight daily, hope that's ok)

Sat 6th April 9st 10lb
    Sun 7th April 9st 6.5lb

Best of luck xx
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    In the end weight loss is calories in vs calories out, and obviously macro's play a part. You have to remember...weight loss is a multi BILLION dollar industry. It is all about marketing and getting someone to buy a product that they do not need. How it works; make the task seem impossible, then show someone how easy it is IF they buy your product.

There's no miracle to losing weight, it's all about calorie deficit, and you will wanna manage your macro's to maintain muscle mass while you lose the weight, because you won't gain any muscle, you have to have calorie surplus to gain muscle, but if you get enough food in you and do resistance training, you will minimize muscle mass loss.
  • emo1124
    emo1124 Posts: 8
    Options
    My aunt took herbalife and developed afibrilation. The doctor said herbalife was the cause. Be careful.
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I've only had their shakes and tea twice but they are delicious. I'm not trying to do it everyday, but definitely twice a week.
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    My goodness - they
    must have changed the formula and added that secret ingredient TASTE!