Is this success?

Options
I have been on MFP for exactly three months now and working hard/struggling but getting better every day. I have lost about thirty pounds so far. Is this a pretty normal rate when following my calorie and excercise goals? Sorry if my pictures don't work, this is my first post!

DSCN1512.jpg
DSCN1511.jpg
DSCN1510.jpg

NOW
239.jpg
238.jpg
237.jpg

Replies

• rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for exactly three months now and working hard/struggling but getting better every day. I have lost about thirty pounds so far. Is this a pretty normal rate when following my calorie and excercise goals? Sorry if my pictures don't work, this is my first post!

DSCN1512.jpg
    DSCN1511.jpg
    DSCN1510.jpg

NOW
    239.jpg
    238.jpg
    237.jpg

Lets see if this makes it better... (btw.. i just changed all the big IMG to lower case img :) )

That sounds like a pretty normal rate to me, Thats more than two pounds a week? Sounds good to me.
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    absolutely - you can totally see a difference

awesome job!
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome. You can definitely see a difference! Great job!!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    YES! This is a huge success! You can really tell the difference, and I personally love the hour glass shape you are forming from the back pictures. Keep up the great work!
  • weliveaswedream
    weliveaswedream Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I sure do see a difference! The maximum rate of healthy weight loss is 1 - 2 pounds per week so it looks like you're right on target! Keep up the awesome work.
  • jcasetta
    jcasetta Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I will keep working hard!
  • jcasetta
    jcasetta Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you!
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!