From size 22 to size 8

Replies

• mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    wow, thanks for sharing your story. You look amazing!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    You look wonderful! Congratulations on your continued success :flowerforyou:
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    You look FANTASTIC. Thanks for taking the time to share your story. You are a true inspiration!!!

Marie
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    wow what an amazing transformation.!! u look great
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    AWESOME JOB!! You're an Inspiration for the rest of us, ty for posting pics :happy:
  • coulibalymuso
    coulibalymuso Posts: 61 Member
    You look fantastic! I like the part where you said if you wanted junk food you would walk to the gas station for a single serving...great idea!
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Your story is amazing. Thank you for sharing the many benefits you have enjoyed by becoming fitter -- and for talking about how you handled (and recovered from) your temporary loss of motivation. You should be very proud of your success. You look amazing: happy, fit, and healthy.
  • Fast_Track
    Fast_Track Posts: 33 Member
    Great job! Thanks for sharing -- you look fab!
  • michnjoe
    michnjoe Posts: 14 Member
    Great job! Very inspiring!
  • Soxgirl97
    Soxgirl97 Posts: 44 Member
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing your story with us. It's inspiring to read stories like yours. I'm at the beginning of my weight loss journey and sometimes I really need the reminder that it can be done.
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    You're beautiful in both photos but I can sure tell you've lost a lot of weight. I enjoyed reading how you changed your eating habits and exercise gradually. It seems like you gained a lot of energy as you were losing and started focusing more on your body than on the food you used to eat. I have about the same amount of weight to lose and I thank you for giving me a little boost of motivation. Continued success in your healthy journey!
  • smsavoy
    smsavoy Posts: 103 Member
    You look great, thanks for the motivation!!!
  • firstloveyourself
    firstloveyourself Posts: 149 Member
    Fantastic! I weigh what you did in the beginning of your journey now. Hopefully I'll be able to take some "after" pictures as good as yours :D
  • scjl132
    scjl132 Posts: 85 Member
    Well done!!
  • ptroses
    ptroses Posts: 65 Member
    You are such an inspiration! I was a 24 when I started and also wore a 10-12 in high school. To think you made it below your lowest size and are feeling great, is amazing! I'm beginning to think I might actually make it, especially if people like you keep sharing their success. Thank you so much!!!!!!! Congrats!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    How how wonderful, my starting size is a 22. Hopefully I will look as wonderful as you do at the end of my journey!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    This is awesome!!! Amazing work!!!!!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Just Amazing....Congrats
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    You look great! Give yourself a big pat on the back :)
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 638 Member
    You look amazing! Great job, keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!