The all-time healthy recipe for weight loss and muscle gain

Options
images_1.jpg?async

This meal is your all-time solution for all your questions, worries and confusion about food… I'll tell you why with this meal you WILL lose weight, gain muscle, keep healthy and energized, and even save money on all those unnecessary supplements. And above all, it's delicious! And, you'll no longer feel hungry after dinner.

Ingredients for 1 serving:
Chicken breast (300 gr)
Red Bell Pepper (72 gr)
Thai Red (Or Green, or Indian) Curry paste (<50 gr)
Pineapple (1.5 cups)
Half Cucumber
Olive oil (2 ts)
Italian herbs (1 ts)

How to make it…
Cut the chicken, pineapple and cucumber into smaller pieces. Mix with oil and curry paste and fry on high fire until chicken is sealed. Put the lid on and fry on low fire for abt. 15 minutes. Take off the lid and fry for another 5 minutes until the mixture is no longer watery. Serve on a nice plate and add pepper and Italian herbs for a final touch.

Nutrional info (depending on your TDEE, gender and goal, you can optionally cut 1/3 or 1/2 of the portions above):
Calories: 727
Carbs: 37 gr
Fat: 17 gr
Saturated fat: 6 gr
Protein: 104 gr
Potassium 1193 mg
Sodium: 551 mg

Now, why is it so healthy? And why does it make you lose weight? And why is it good for lifters? Here's why...

CURRY
Why is it healthy?
One of the parts in curry is turmeric. Long known for its anti-inflammatory properties, recent research has revealed that turmeric is a natural wonder, proving beneficial in the treatment of many different health conditions from cancer to Alzheimer's disease.
Why is it good for lifters?
Because of it's anti-inflammatory properties, your muscles will recover fast after lifting, grow bigger and stronger and you'll be ready for your next workout in no-time!

CHICKEN BREAST
Why is it healthy?
Chicken breast is a protein source that is low in saturated fat and calories. Choosing lean sources of protein can help keep your saturated fat intake under control. Baking is an even healthier way to prepare chicken because it requires no added fats, so it decreases your risk of developing heart disease.
Why is it good for lifters?
Chicken breast (without skin) is lean and low in saturated fat, while it has a high amount of protein, which is necessary for muscle growth.

PINEAPPLE
Why is it healthy?
It's low in calories. 100 g fruit provides just about 50 calories equivalent to that of apples. Its flesh contains no saturated fats or cholesterol; however, it is rich source of soluble and insoluble dietary fiber like pectin.
Pineapple fruit contains a proteolytic enzyme bromelain that digests food by breaking down protein. Bromelain also has anti-inflammatory, anti-clotting and anti-cancer properties.
Fresh pineapple is an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin, which is required for the collagen synthesis in the body. Collagen is the main structural protein in the body required for maintaining the integrity of blood vessels, skin, organs, and bones. Regular consumption of foods rich in vitamin C helps the body protect from scurvy; develop resistance against infectious agents (boosts immunity) and scavenge harmful, pro-inflammatory free radicals from the body.
It also contains small amount Vitamin A and beta-carotene levels, which are known to have antioxidant properties. Vitamin A is also required maintaining healthy mucus membranes, skin and essential for vision. Studies have suggested that consumption of natural fruits rich in flavonoids helps the human body to protect from lung and oral cavity cancers.
In addition, this fruit is rich in B-complex group of vitamins like folates, thiamin, pyridoxine, riboflavin and minerals like copper, manganese and potassium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids, helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure. Copper is a helpful cofactor for red blood cell synthesis. Manganese is a co-factor for the enzyme superoxide dismutase, which is a very powerful free radical scavenger.

BELL PEPPER
Why is it healthy?
Bell pepper is not only an excellent source of carotenoids, but also a source of over 30 different members of the carotenoid nutrient family. A recent study from Spain took a close look vitamin C, vitamin E, and six of these carotenoids (alpha-carotene, beta-carotene, lycopene, lutein, cryptoxanthin and zeaxanthin) in all commonly eaten foods and found that only two vegetables contained at least two-thirds of all the listed nutrients. Bell pepper provided 12% of the total zeaxanthin found in the participants' diets. (Bell pepper also provided 7% of the participants' total vitamin C intake.)
Bell peppers can also be valuable sources of health-supportive sulfur compounds. Several recent studies have taken a close look at the presence of enzymes in bell peppers called cysteine S-conjugate beta-lyases and their role in a sulfur-containing metabolic pathway called the thiomethyl shunt. These enzymes and this pathway may be involved in some of the anti-cancer benefits that bell pepper has shown in some animal and lab studies. They may serve as the basis for some of the anti-cancer benefits shown by green, yellow, red and orange vegetable intake in recent studies, including a recent study on risk reduction for gastric cancer and esophageal cancer.

CUCUMBER
Why is it healthy?
Cucumbers are a good source of B vitamins. Cucumbers are 95 percent water, keeping the body hydrated while helping the body eliminate toxins. Cucumbers have most of the vitamins the body needs in a single day.
Cucumbers are known to contain lariciresinol, pinoresinol, and secoisolariciresinol. These three lignans have a strong history of research in connection with reduced risk of several cancer types, including breast cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer and prostate cancer.
Phytochemcials in the cucumber will kill the bacteria in your mouth responsible for causing bad breath.
Cucumbers contain enough sugar, B vitamins and electrolytes to replenish many essential nutrients, reducing the intensity of both hangover and headache.
Why is it good for losing weight?
Due to its low calorie and high water content, cucumber is an ideal diet for people who are looking for weight loss. The high water content and dietary fiber in cucumbers are very effective in ridding the body of toxins from the digestive system, aiding digestion. Daily consumption of cucumbers can be regarded as a remedy for chronic constipation.
Cucumber juice contains a hormone which is needed by the cells of the pancreas for producing insulin which has been found to be beneficial to diabetic patients. Researchers found that a compound called sterols in cucumbers may help reduce cholesterol levels. Cucumbers contain a lot of potassium, magnesium and fiber. These work effectively for regulating blood pressure. This makes cucumbers good for treating both low blood pressure and high blood pressure.
Last but not least, it's an excellent source of silica, which is known to help promotes joint health by strengthening the connective tissues. They are also rich in vitamin A, B1, B6, C & D, Folate, Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium. When mixed with carrot juice, they can relieve gout and arthritis pain by lowering the uric acid levels

For even more anti-oxidants, drink a glass of red wine with your meal and I promise: you'll never get sick again!

Replies

• Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    DOGSLAP_zpsdc89e490.gif
  • GODfidence
    GODfidence Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I see dinner.....sometime within the next 3 months :D
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Cool_story_bro_1359.jpeg
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    So do I eat above or below my TDEE for muscle gain.

Any way you look at it, this will be my only meal from now on, ever.

tumblr_lo1qblSnSy1qikhz3o1_500.gif
  • loriband
    loriband Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sounds/looks good!
  • rogerbosch
    rogerbosch Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    So do I eat above or below my TDEE for muscle gain.

Any way you look at it, this will be my only meal from now on, ever.
    You got it! Just add breakfast, lunch and snacks and make sure you're at your TDEE…

By the way, I'm apologizing to MFP since with this publication the whole site will probably become obsolete ;)
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mkqqqgGP7P1r5kguno1_500.jpg

This is a vegan cupcake. It looks awesome. It has a lot of good stuff in it. If it fits in your calories and macros, you can eat it. Still not a good enough reason to have one? What if I told you it was:

tumblr_m3gzxnu8XZ1r4xouyo1_250.gif
  • rogerbosch
    rogerbosch Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mkqqqgGP7P1r5kguno1_500.jpg

This is a vegan cupcake. It looks awesome. It has a lot of good stuff in it. If it fits in your calories and macros, you can eat it. Still not a good enough reason to have one? What if I told you it was:

tumblr_m3gzxnu8XZ1r4xouyo1_250.gif

Sure. We'll use this one for breakfast!
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    That sounds delicious, and I think I may have all the ingredients in the house. Haven't had curry in a while. Thanks for the recipe. :)
  • sjh2013
    sjh2013 Posts: 29
    Options
    I have made pineapple stir fried with chicken, it's delicious. Now I know how heathy it is. Next time I would try your recipe for my family!
  • sapphire318
    sapphire318 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • amperl8
    amperl8 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cplanoue41
    cplanoue41 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Nice one
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    OMG...that second post right after the OP...I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING!!!:laugh: Too Funny!!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shumbri
    shumbri Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!!