your view on men who wear tights in the gym

Options

Replies

• OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I would imagine tights would be very uncomfortable for our packages.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Why do you think I work out in the morning..?
  • chkn_WANG_Train
    Options
    bulge!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I really couldn't care less about what other men wear.

Why do you always ask me to wear the tiny bike shorts then!

Because you look divine.
  • MoJokes
    MoJokes Posts: 691
    Options
    I don't tend to do pictures as they never do me justice :P
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Geesh.... this takes me back. When I was in the first grade, we went to the ballet on a school field trip. We were sitting two rows back from the stage.... the fella dancing on stage was wearing what appeared to be spray paint for pants... I don't remember much about the act because all I could see was his junk bouncing to and fro in those pale gray, second skin type tights. I may be scarred for life.....
  • MoJokes
    Options
    Lol i hope mine are not that tight!
  • pinky_pinkster
    pinky_pinkster Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Only if shorts are worn over the top......
  • MoJokes
    Options
    I wear shorts over the top most times, but feeling so comfortable without. My friends and people told me that the look really suits me.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I wear shorts over the top most times, but feeling so comfortable without. My friends and people told me that the look really suits me.
    well, take a picture of yourself in the tights, then wait a week. Go back and look at the pic. If you feel like you like the look then go for it.
  • endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I can't recall ever seeing a man in tights at the gym, but maybe I am not thinking of the right kind of tights. :huh: I will have to pay better attention, or maybe it's a regional thing.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    don't really care.

As long as they don't have softies or even worse. I don't want to see that.
  • msleanlegs
    msleanlegs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    If a man's got the body for tights, I'm all for it. I never understand why some heterosexual women would cringe at the sight of a hunky guy's bulge.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I believe in "live and let live." I wouldn't do it but hey...it's a free country.
  • taliar93
    taliar93 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    really couldn't care less, people go to the gym to get fit, not perve on others... except for desperate people.
  • natsmom118
    natsmom118 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    To each their own.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    As long as your *kitten* looks good in said tights.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    tthere is this guy at my gym that wears compression underwear and nothing else to work out in.

i love wearing compression underwear to work out in, but i wear pants or shorts over them. ain't nobody want to see that.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Honestly, why the hell would I care? I don't care what people wear out of the gym, why would I care elsewhere; especially at the gym :laugh: Wear what you are comfortable in. As long as you aren't showing your genitals off, it doesn't matter to me
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    oops