My Insanity Results (before and after pic)

Options

Replies

• johnkernmusic
    johnkernmusic Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You changed your body composition. Lost fat and gained muscle!
  • Init2winIt79
    Options
    as a fellow 5'2, I appreciate the progress pic. ..maybe I need to start insanity, my gym routine doesn't seem to be cuttingit for me :( but I will def. use your results as a motivation! Thanks for sharing!
    YOU ARE AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS you earned it!
  • ElenakiFra
    ElenakiFra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ive seen too many results from people that did Insanity. I was about to start Les mills Combat but you change my mind! I start it today with my husband!
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, I love you story as I'm the same height and almost the same weight as you with the same goal and also had 3 c-sections. I've just started my recovery week of Insanity and have so far only lost 2lb but took progress pics at the end of week 3 and saw a huge difference, can't wait to see the end results but also hoping the scales start to shift a bit more during month 2!
  • mimieon
    mimieon Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Oh my... Wow.
  • wendalyse
    wendalyse Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous! And it was really quite fast. You'll be at goal before you know it!
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing you look fab!!!
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    OMG YOU LOOK AMAZING! Well done, that must have been quite some effort :smile:
    I don't even know what this Insanity consists of, but OMG! I cannot believe the difference in your body shape, with just 9 lbs gone?!? Is this a video you do at home? Do you take classes at a gym? Proof that I need to exercise and diet (I despise exercise, lol). You inspire me!

Insanity is High Intensity Interval Training. It's called Insanity for a reason. Totally bananas. I did Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred prior to starting, and it was petting fluffy kittens compared to Insanity. Definitely an a#@ kicker, but also super worth it.
    I don't know what it is either, but 30 Day Shred is hard enough ... petting fluffy kittens? I don't think I have the guts to try this Insanity lol.
  • DeeNelly
    DeeNelly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    congratulations! that insanity is no joke!!
  • ECR1989
    ECR1989 Posts: 158
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! Just goes to show that the scale isn't everything! I'm doing insanity too, so this gives me such motivation to get off my bum and do today's workout!
  • JM2709
    JM2709 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    amazing results!
  • Shanekhyl
    Shanekhyl Posts: 31
    Options
    Truly amazing results... Well done and thank you for sharing I am def going to look into this insanity hype!!
  • chasingpavements24
    chasingpavements24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That does not look like a 9 lb loss! I'm sure you gained lots of muscle, because you look phenomenal!
  • hopeess
    hopeess Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job. You should be so proud of yourself:laugh: g
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!! Congrats!
  • slimtoneneetz
    slimtoneneetz Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Super duper change!!! I m so inspired by you now!!!
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!! Yet another example of how dedication and hard work pay off!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    the most amazing part- its not even the scale or weight its the measurements that truly matter. You look fantastic.
  • BvonD
    BvonD Posts: 7
    Options
    What an inspirational post, wow you really look awesome!!
  • bellavita0125
    bellavita0125 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! That is a huge difference. Your body just completely changed shape. You look fantastic. Thanks for sharing your progress. I am currently doing Shaun T's Rockin Body and I am hoping to start Insanity next :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!