Exercise Help

Options
I have been doing mfp on and off for a year and I'm diving back into doing it full time.
I need help on the exercise level. I could elliptical for a long time when I used to go to a gym, I have a hard time tread-milling or jogging/running. I'd rather bike and have recently gotten a very compact indoor cycle for my tiny flat. I have also previously enjoyed aerobics and kickboxing. I haven't been doing anything but walking currently.

I am looking for a intro level workout plan, free video on youtube would be awesome. I would like something I can do without equipment or on my cycle that I could ramp up over time. Any suggestions or advice?

Replies

• weffie11
    weffie11 Posts: 91
    Options
    There are loads of things on YouTube. Jillian Michaels has lots of DVDs and people have had a lot of success with them. I've heard people talk about fitnessblender, be-fit - lots of different types of exercises. Just type in the type of thing you're interested in and then go from there!!!

There's recently been a thread about YouTube exercises, so try searching on here for that - it has loads of information in there.

Many people say that they have a lot of success using free weights - lifting heavy - and if that's something you might be interested in, you could also search the threads for that. You could do a google search for the same kind on thing.