omg secret diet drops the miracle!!!

Options
mummyzena
mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
Seriously, search secret diet drops on facebook and read the lunacy. Then go to the website and read the ingredients in the drops and then the diet plan you are meant to follow... I wonder where the miracle huge weight loss comes from...
1st 2 days load up on sodium rich food (no wonder they have 10lb losses of water the 1st week, though they swear it's fat)
Then for the next 3 weeks eat a small amount of meat and 2 veg a day (low carb without the fat anyone??)
Then maintenance is bacon, full fat.cream and cheese, nuts, meat and veg (atkins perhaps?)

But do you know what it's not the vlcd and low carb diet, it's the drops!!!

Who wants to become my business partner and sell magic fat fairy water???

Replies

• anaquay
    anaquay Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'll join you in your little scam, I mean serious weight loss aid. Sadly some people are so gullible, especially when they have weight to lose for the summer.
  • weightwatcher_girl
    weightwatcher_girl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    People get so desperate when they want to lose weight, though, that I'm not surprised people fall for stuff like this again and again. It's a shame though because stuff like this really isn't needed
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Seriously, search secret diet drops on facebook and read the lunacy. Then go to the website and read the ingredients in the drops and then the diet plan you are meant to follow... I wonder where the miracle huge weight loss comes from...
    1st 2 days load up on sodium rich food (no wonder they have 10lb losses of water the 1st week, though they swear it's fat)

That's a new one, not seen scammers actually go so far as to do that to get their huge scale weight drops before
    Then for the next 3 weeks eat a small amount of meat and 2 veg a day (low carb without the fat anyone??)

Rabbit starvation anyone? Low fat + low carb for long periods = insanity followed by death. Well, this won't happen in 2 weeks but some people really do try low fat low carb diets in the long term....
    Then maintenance is bacon, full fat.cream and cheese, nuts, meat and veg (atkins perhaps?)

yeah sounds like recycled atkins with a bit of dukan diet thrown in (the low carb low fat phase)
    But do you know what it's not the vlcd and low carb diet, it's the drops!!!

Who wants to become my business partner and sell magic fat fairy water???

Magic drops it is of course, always. I think unicorn urine works better than fat fairy water, I mean it alliterates better and everyone knows unicorns are magical creatures.
  • mummyzena
    Options
    [/quote]

I think unicorn urine works better than fat fairy water, I mean it alliterates better and everyone knows unicorns are magical creatures.
    [/quote]

Yea but unicorns aren't real... Common we have to make it believable.

What I didn't understand is how people can fall for it but then I realised no one actually read the website or it's disclaimers.
    And at £35 a pop it's not cheap.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Isn't this the "diet" where you eat at 500 calories and take pills to convince yourself that it's the pill doing the work?

It ain't the pills. It's the fact that you're eating well, well below medical starvation levels (roughly 900 calories a day.) Eating at starvation levels is bad for you. Eating below that is sheer lunacy.

You're paying money for a placebo and eating at what anoretics aim for.

Not a good idea.
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    one of these websites has "before" and "after" photos that's clearly just the same photo, but one is photoshopped to make it look skinny...i'm dying.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Yes, we definitely have to do that. We'll use my beach house in Mesa, Arizona as home office.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I'm investing in these instead. Sounds much better: http://youtu.be/FR6o8ldZOZo
  • MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options
    So if I get the fat fairy water AND the unicorn urine, do I get a discount or something?
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I take a minimum of 64 oz of Dihydrogen Monoxide Miracle Drops a day combined with regular exercise and 2000cals, it has worked wonders
  • mummyzena
    Options
    one of these websites has "before" and "after" photos that's clearly just the same photo, but one is photoshopped to make it look skinny...i'm dying.

Couldn't even get on the testimonials website.

Madeindr yep you get it for the bargain price of £69.

Mel well we will need a US base too seeing as the secret diet drops came from the usa.

The cakelocker so you are into voodoo rather than miracles ;-)

Will have to check them out dr.
  • MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options

Couldn't even get on the testimonials website.

Madeindr yep you get it for the bargain price of £69.

Mel well we will need a US base too seeing as the secret diet drops came from the usa.

The cakelocker so you are into voodoo rather than miracles ;-)

Will have to check them out dr.

Great! Just let me know when you're open for business!
  • scrabblemouse
    Options
    I like the picture for the Testimonials - quite clearly those women are professional bodybuilders judging by the size of their upper bodies. If I drink the magic fairy sweat drops, will I become a beefcake too?
  • ICarla
    ICarla Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Please let me be a partner!!!! I'm so ready to capitalize on this cash cow! lol
  • mummyzena
    Options
    I like the picture for the Testimonials - quite clearly those women are professional bodybuilders judging by the size of their upper bodies. If I drink the magic fairy sweat drops, will I become a beefcake too?

Clearly.lol.
    Still havent decided what dietplan to go for?
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Unicorn urine is what works the best.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Im against the squeezing of fairies for their juice.
  • mummyzena
    Options
    Im against the squeezing of fairies for their juice.

I was thinking you marinaded them in water? We could tell them we are giving them a bath.

Wasn't there a harry potter thing when doing something with a unicorn was bad... I know we want to be skinny but who wants to turn into ralph fiennes???
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm on the FB, do people really talk like that?!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    we can always add zero calorie sweetener to the unicorn urine, and a couple of mermaid farts, and that should do the trick, but IF I go partners with you, there's a couple of stipulations in the partnering contract that are a must :

1. fat fairy drops and unicorn urine will be sold at a packaged discounted rate of only 3 payments of $39.99 plus shipping..
    2. the sham wow guy has to do the info-mercial
    3. all before and after photos must be as follows: before picture is from the mid 30's age ( when they were at their worst health. after photos are from their teen years, we can CGI the face to match the age. and I have a cousin who photo shops for one of the best fit-magazines, who can alter the crap out of anyone who isn't up to par.
    4. with a no money back guarantee .

the rest we can work out with our attorneys. I'm exited

(please not this is a joke, WARNING: Any photo shop images should not be attempted by an amateur, nor do I recommend unicorn urine in a healthy life style diet, unless you have zero calorie sweetener. All unicorns, fat fairies and mermaids are protected species and in no way have been harmed in the making of these products. All the diet supplements in this company were not tested on animals, we used leprechauns'...they're fine...I think.)