Finally on the road to success!

Options
Its been a long time in the works, but I have finally gotten diet and exercise on the same road. In just a few weeks, I've managed to have more success than I have had in the past 3 years! I followed my doctor's wishes and it is working to perfection. I've got a great workout routine, a solid diet plan, and a lot of pants that no longer fit me.

The picture of me in the white shirt was taken Labor Day 2009 when I was at my largest. The picture of me in the red tank top, taken Friday, April 5, 2013. I have reshaped my body and, for a man about to be 47, I can hold my own in the gym with anyone at anytime!

I hear people all the time talk about hitting walls and stopping. I have an old saying that I came up with a few years back and it is just as true today as ever: Walls are not a reason to stop, but a cause to seek new direction.

ROCK HARD!! LIVE STONG!!

Replies

• amymina
    amymina Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the hard work!
  • jonesin_am
    jonesin_am Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Walls are not a reason to stop, but a cause to seek new direction.

ROCK HARD!! LIVE STONG!!

Adding that to my list of favorite motivational quotes, thank you and congrats!!!
  • bigsargeofsc
    Options
    Thank you. I was trying to figure out how they attach pictures to here. But, they are on my profile, so no big deal.
  • AlexLeeAS
    AlexLeeAS Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!