SWaT Team Challenge - Week 3

Options

Replies

• pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm hoping to get some more walking in today but don't know if I'll be able to. Lots of people around and no place to work out! (I usually work out in the afternoon after work when I'm the only one here.) I'm going to try, though--maybe I'll use one of my audio routines and go outside for a walk. It's not too hot and is turning into a pretty nice day.
    Have a good day, everyone!
  • Robin304
    Robin304 Posts: 64
    Options
    Tried a new LS's WATPs DVD and did the 4 mile version for the first time today. Wow, what a workout! Anyway, that's 54 total miles now. Since we started this challenge, I've lost 8lbs and a total of 6.5 inches. Thank you all so much for keeping me motivated.
  • rjm8185
    rjm8185 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble keeping track of everyone's miles, so if possible can you send me a message to my screenname please, stating your miles walked and your amended target or goal please. Then tomorrow I'll collate it all, so we can all prepare for the final push to the 13th. Thanks everyone. Lets see if we've made it across the Atlantic yet !! NICE
  • Neeti1021
    Neeti1021 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I think I'll start with the new challenge on the 14th since it's right around the corner. I'll mark it on my calendar!! Rob count me in:smile:

Good luck all!!

Neeti :bigsmile:
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Rob, I sent my miles to you in a message.

But just to post here I am going to add 10 miles to my original goal for a total of 60 for the first challenge month.
  • Christine0111
    Options
    Getting there =) will send you a personal msg Rob... Thx for keeping track of it all !
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    YAY!!! I COMPLETED MY GOAL!

I am NOT uping my goal but I will keep walking. I kinda like my little ticker gal running past my goal so I will use that as motivation and see how for past she will run...plus I have family in town this whole week so I don't want to much obligation you know! Anyways I am very pleased with myself and next month bring on 75 miles!!! Let's keep movin! Heidi
  • rjm8185
    Options
    Just did the 2 fast miles DVD, but I've gotta step things up if I want to hit my target of 50 miles, I've still got 17 to do in 7 days. I need to get a few 3 mile walks in or even maybe a 4 (but maybe not) lol

So far I've had SANDARA, CHRISTINE0111, PMJSMOM, ROBIN304, MAYNARD46, FAMILIES_R_FOREVER and RJM8185 milage and targets. So anyone taking part please message me with your figues. Thanks Rob
  • CarpeDiem10
    Options
    bump
  • maynard46
    maynard46 Posts: 134
    Options
    Weather is hot here in Wisconsin for the past week. Alittle harder to do my walking outside during the day.

Anyway, I did 2 miles on my new Leslie DVD. Then took the dog for another 1.5 mile walk outside. Don't want to fall behind and have to do a bunch of walking on my last couple days of this challenge.

Hang in there guys!! We are all doing good!
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    I have done 4 miles of dvd walks--1 Mile WATP this morning after Shredding and WATP for Abs 3 Mile Walk this afternoon. Don't know if I'll get any more done but I sure would like to!
  • Robin304
    Options
    Did 4 miles of WATP's DVD for a total of 58 miles.
  • sandara
    Options
    I made the mistake of trying out a new exercise dvd yesterday and I'm paying for it today! Ouch! I found the Slim in 6 workout dvd at a thrift store this weekend and thought I would give it a try. Honestly it's not too bad and some of the moves are just like the WATP workouts, but lots more squats and lunges. I'll pobably do it again when my poor muscles recover a bit but it's definitely something I'll have to work up to slowly! LOL
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I walked 9km yesterday :bigsmile: , and if someone had told me that sometime back I would have never believed them :noway:

I am hoping I reach my goal soon :)

Thank you so much for this thread

exercise.png
  • rjm8185
    Options
    Hi everyone, as of yesterday, this is the latest information I have. Everyone is doing brilliantly, in fact I'm probably falling behind the most, lol. but here goes.

SANDARA (47/ 60) (ALTERED FROM 50)
    CHRISTINE0111 (40.3/ 62.5)
    PMJSMOM (61/ 100)
    ROBIN304 (54/ 72)
    MAYNARD46 (41.5/ 60)
    FAMILIES_R_FOREVER (51/ 50)
    RJM8185 (33/ 50)
    JODI_BANNISTER (38/ 50)
    NEED_TO_LOSE (12/ Don't know original goal.)
    SADIEJANE1492 (15/ 30)
    ANU6986 (61km/ 72km)
    SPOB (5.75/ 10 for the week)

So that means between us we have walked about 400 miles so far this month. NICE !!!
  • Robin304
    Options
    Wow guys, can't believe we've walked 400 miles..that's insane:flowerforyou: Congratulations to all of us!

Today I walked another 4 miles from Leslie Sansone's WATP's Ultimate Challenge DVD. Today's the first day I did with my HRM. I was shocked to see that it said I burned 835 calories. I'd not been claiming nearly that many....kind of like an unexpected little gift. Hope everyone is having a blessed day:smile:
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Wow! 400 miles! That's great!

I did another 4 today--a 1 Mile Walk this morning and then 3 miles of her 5 Mile Fat-Burning Walk.. I meant to do all 5 miles but it got hot so--MAYBE when it cools off.

It's supposed to be hot again tomorrow but I'll get some walking in anyway.
  • sandara
    Options
    WoooHooo! Congrats to us! Everyone is doing great, keep it up!:drinker:

I got in the 3 mile walk off your waistline this evening!
  • rjm8185
    Options
    Hi Folks.
    ONLY 6 DAYS TO GO (including today).

Hope your all still walking strong, I've had a bit of a slump, I think its the heat. I decided I needed to do 3 miles yesterday. But I didn't do it, in fact I did nothing, I must walk today, I must.

Come on folks we can all hit our goals if we push and even beat them in some cases, COME ON !!
  • maynard46
    maynard46 Posts: 134
    Options
    OK! Thanks for the pep talk, Rob. I've got to get off my butt today! I've been full of excuses lately and im going to be disappointed in myself if I don't finish this out.

Heat and humidity are pretty bad here too though.