P90X vs HCG Diet (Lots of pics)

Options

Replies

• Tassiaw
    Tassiaw Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. And a super high-five for those results, that is amazing. I was a stocky kid, but muscular. I was big into sports, and if there was no snow on the ground, you couldn't peel me off my bike. Then I got hit by a car at the age of 12, my knees were broken, my left shoulder was shattered, and I felt trapped inside of a body that couldn't do what I wanted it to do anymore. I got really depressed, and I started to eat my feelings.

Years of depression and incredibly poor eating habits took me to 290lbs, and with the 300 number looming ahead of me I knew I couldn't handle it if I went over that threshold. So I decided to fix it. I've started with diet and light exercise (swimming and walking my dogs), and once I get down to a weight where I won't seriously injure myself, I want to try something like P90X.

Since your had effed up your knee as well, this story definitely gives me hope. Thanks for sharing.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband. Thank you for sharing your story! As a former obese child who is also a P90X grad, we are OBLIGATED to share our experience, strength and hope with the world! Way to go girl and keep helping end the trend!! <3
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    A true superstar, congrats on your amazing success :flowerforyou:
  • mokeefe012
    mokeefe012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    amazing story. u look great!
  • MLT314
    MLT314 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Love it! So awesome! You are an inspiration to us all! Thank you so much for sharing! Amazing results!:bigsmile:
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You are so pretty!! Congratulations!!
  • Redptlmtd
    Redptlmtd Posts: 14
    Options
    You are an inspiration to all!!
  • johnsongirls
    johnsongirls Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry about the loss of your husband. You look absolutely amazing, what an amazing example you are to your son. You are beautiful!!
  • lafilleavectoi
    lafilleavectoi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You are amazing.
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    First of all (and maybe least importantly), you look absolutely amazing.

Second, I admire your resilience & drive to be the best woman/mother you can be more than I can say. I'm proud of you and I don't even know you :)

Of course I am sorry for the loss of your husband, but you are honoring his memory & your family by living in the best way you can.

Keep up the fantastic work!!!!

Took the words right out of my mouth.

You are truly an inspiration; your son is so lucky to have such an amazing role model in you. :flowerforyou:
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    First of all (and maybe least importantly), you look absolutely amazing.

Second, I admire your resilience & drive to be the best woman/mother you can be more than I can say. I'm proud of you and I don't even know you :)

Of course I am sorry for the loss of your husband, but you are honoring his memory & your family by living in the best way you can.

Keep up the fantastic work!!!!

Perfectly said! I know your son is proud of his strong mom!!!
  • wishfulcharms
    wishfulcharms Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! amazing...
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Your husbands smile is contagious. I'm so very sorry for your loss.
    You are truly an inspiration! I'm so glad you were able to see the mumble jumble and find something true and something that works for you. You make me want to dust off my p90x videos! You look fabulous! Great job!
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Love your story, so sorry for your loss. You look Amazing!!! Just awesome story. :)
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    What an AMAZING story!!! You look GREAT!!! Congratulations on your success!!!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    That's a great story. Congrats. Make sure you post your story on teambeachbody.com and win you some money. It's an inspiring story. Friend request coming your way. I want someone like you in corner.
  • jsuaccounting
    jsuaccounting Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    All I can say is wow!
  • Angylgrrl
    Angylgrrl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story is so inspiring! I'm sorry about the loss of your husband, but your dedication is motivational. Thank you for sharing your story! :smile:
  • Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Just wow!!! Wish I could the pounds like you!!! Sorry about ur hubby. He would have been so proud of u.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!