P90X vs HCG Diet (Lots of pics)

Options

Replies

• Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I said this b4 and I'll say it again, young Lady.
    Your an inspiration and Im happy to be your friend
  • pandabear_05
    pandabear_05 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are an incredibly strong woman. Truly an inspiration! Fantastic job!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Simply....Ah-MAZE-ing!!!!!!!! So awesome!!!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Dood, that is amazingly awesome!!!
  • beckybrown125760
    Options
    I always check out this website before starting a new fitness program - www.topfitnesssites.com - My personal favourite is p90x because it's hard enough that you know your getting results but not so hard that you give up after a few days.
  • AustinPeach42
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your very inspiring story! I am just getting started on this journey. Your story is one I will turn back to when I need to be reminded that with hard work, I can do this. Despite incredible odds and life's curveballs, I can do this... I can change! Thank you!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    From a fellow former fat kid - thank you.
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    U look amazing n incredible! Job well done ????????

Sorry about ur husband hugs
  • taaaters
    taaaters Posts: 70
    Options
    I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. One of my good friends has gone through the same thing, only she has a 3 year old, and her husband died in August last year due to brain cancer. I have seen how much she struggles in general on a daily basis and she doesn't have a weight problem. You look sensational! To have gone through what you have and to have achieved what you have, it is nothing short of inspirational. Congratulations!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway through P90X and this story is a great inspiration. You look fantastic!
  • forwesgar13
    forwesgar13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    fantastic job ! You look amazing and so fit , healthy and happy
  • SwampWitch75
    SwampWitch75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing. Congrats!
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Your husband would be proud of you.
    Great job. You are a blessing to your child.
  • mittens6395
    Options
    Amazing results. You look beautiful!
  • ggirls08
    ggirls08 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!
  • Rhondabill
    Rhondabill Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss...your best friend, your husband, your sons Dad, your confidant, your partner in raising your son!!!
    So thankful you shared your weight loss pictures with MFP. Thanks for the inspiration, your transformation is beyond FABULOUS!
    I'm sure he's smiling down on you, and so very proud of you! Congratulations on your TRANSFORMATION!
  • agtapia09
    agtapia09 Posts: 94
    Options
    Wonderful story:smile: brought tears to my eyes! I'm so happy for you and all you've accomplished! :flowerforyou:
  • gabrriela
    gabrriela Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. I am sure there is no easy day without missing your husband, but way to be a fighter! Congratulations on your success, you look phenomenal!
  • AchieveYourDreams
    AchieveYourDreams Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You absolutely have hope! You can literally do anything you believe in. Your body can be better and stronger. My bad knee is my good knee, and I realize now I was being taught patience, all that waiting and knee surgeries and uncontrollable weight gain made me want being fit so much more. I couldn't have it so I wanted it more! Your desire is nearly the entire battle, the rest of the battle is getting someone to stand right behind you whispering (and sometimes YELLING) in your ear the reasons why you wanted it in the first place. I am here to whisper and sometimes yell. You bring the desire, I will give you the motivation! You can do it! There's a step down from p90x called Power 90 that really helps get the weight off and preps your body for p90x - it might be worth looking into.
    I'm so sorry for your loss. And a super high-five for those results, that is amazing. I was a stocky kid, but muscular. I was big into sports, and if there was no snow on the ground, you couldn't peel me off my bike. Then I got hit by a car at the age of 12, my knees were broken, my left shoulder was shattered, and I felt trapped inside of a body that couldn't do what I wanted it to do anymore. I got really depressed, and I started to eat my feelings.

Years of depression and incredibly poor eating habits took me to 290lbs, and with the 300 number looming ahead of me I knew I couldn't handle it if I went over that threshold. So I decided to fix it. I've started with diet and light exercise (swimming and walking my dogs), and once I get down to a weight where I won't seriously injure myself, I want to try something like P90X.

Since your had effed up your knee as well, this story definitely gives me hope. Thanks for sharing.
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Thankyou for posting this you are already my friend and you continue to inspire me. I have recently lost my way with diet continued to exercise but eaten rubbish food. I have been searching the web for 2 days trying to get my motivation back but your post has made me realize my motivation is right here in my house, my wonderful kids. The reason I started my journey is my boys both have autism and one ADHD I need to be fit to keep with them I have to be here for them to make sure they achieve their full potential. So from today back to it only good wholesome food will enter my body and no sneaking odd bits of chocolate when no one is looking. I am back on plan thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!