More than just my appearance

Options
Kellihulst
Kellihulst Posts: 140 Member
I was looking thru my old pictures and found my first pic from Jan 2012... Yes there are physical changes that I'm very proud of, but I noticed something more. I have more confidence!!!!
Exercising can build you up and make you stronger in more than one way. Yes you will obviously start to see physical changes with strength and appearance, but even better, is you will become stronger as a person! I want this for all of you. To be able to believe in yourself, have confidence and walk through each day proud! Do you want this too? Then start to take your training seriously! Yes, I said training. Think of it as training. You are training for a better life and a better you. That's what I realized I've found: my best self!! Who is going to join me on a journey to become strong in more ways than one?

Would love to connect with you more! I am on Facebook quite a bit more than on here and would love to become friends and support each other on our journies. www.facebook.com/kelli.hulst.1

Replies

• mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Outstanding attitude! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!