Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Having Dinner Late at Night

ehte_h
ehte_h Posts: 297 Member
Hi Everyone,

I could really do with some help, due to recent changes I am having to work longer hours this means hitting the gym later and eating dinner later (around 9pm) does anyone have any ideas on what I can eat at that time? I would probably go to bed around 11pm.

Thank you

Replies

• m4ttcheek
    m4ttcheek Posts: 229 Member
    Is this a trick question?
  • KellyOnlySmaller
    KellyOnlySmaller Posts: 42 Member
    We eat that late every night due to my husband working odd hours. We just eat a regular meal. I save most of my calories for evening, and I'm losing consistently (9.5lbs last month). I know people say not to eat after 6 or 7 or whatever, but that's not an option here. I think you'll be fine. It may take your body a bit to adjust, but I wouldn't worry too much about what time you eat. The weight will still come off :)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Hi Everyone,

I could really do with some help, due to recent changes I am having to work longer hours this means hitting the gym later and eating dinner later (around 9pm) does anyone have any ideas on what I can eat at that time? I would probably go to bed around 11pm.

Thank you

anything you want
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Hi Everyone,

Thank you

anything you want

yep
    wizards-of-yep.gif
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Usually I eat out late at night.
  • TedStout
    TedStout Posts: 241
    Eat sensibly whatever you want.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member
    Food perhaps?
  • valey1234
    valey1234 Posts: 29
    Eatting late at night is somtimes necessary just try to avoid greasy foods and dont pig out. I use to work late hours and made the mistake of eating the wrong foods now I have acid reflux and a host of gastric problems. Take care of yourself losing weight is only half the battle you have to live to enjoy it too. good luck valey1234
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Hi Everyone,

Thank you

Does your recent changes include getting bit by a vampire?
    Really anything you want to eat as long as you don't get sick.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    I think a balanced meal containing good quality protein, fat and carbs would do nicely. *

If you fancy a little something sweet it would probably be a good time to have it as well.*

* As long as you stick to your calorie / macro goals for the day or week.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Eat whatever you normally eat. Lots of people eat dinner that late and that close to bedtime and still lose fat. I'm one of them. I eat a big dinner around 9:00 every night and go to bed around 10:30.