Looking for female friends, mommies, 30-somethings

Options

Replies

• grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - I have three kidlets under the age of 6 :)
  • CariS001
    CariS001 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - 34 yr old mom of two. Full time work plus full time mommy = full time exhaustion!
  • karinapinsonneault
    Options
    Hi i'm a 37 year mother of 3 children ages 4 to 11. I joined not to long ago and also want to loose about 50 pounds. I've alredy lost 7 pounds. Zumba is great i do it 3x a week for 40 minutes plus eat not more than 1200 calories a day.. Friend me if you want, we can encourage each other..
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I"m not a mama, but mid 30's. Anyone can feel free to add me. =)
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I meet all the above requirements :) 34 yr old Mom...works full time and about halfway through the 50 lbs \i want to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • 4nascimento
    4nascimento Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey. I'm a 35 year old working mom of 8. I have lost 78lbs. with 34 more to go.
  • JamieRebecca23
    Options
    please feel free to add me(anyone). I'm also a 30 yr old mother of 2 (5yr and 12weeks). I'm a SAHM and I have 50 lbs to go!
  • natsmom118
    natsmom118 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    FR sent! Add me :)
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a mom of 3 girls; not quite 30, but I'll be 29 this fall. Add me if you like. :flowerforyou:
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    HI, I too am 30 with 2 lil ones. You can add me. I:smile:
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    34, I'm a mom to two teenagers though, not so little anymore :(

Feel free to add me,
  • JRodexydog
    JRodexydog Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mid 30's! Mom to 4 furry kids if that counts! I'm on everyday & working towards a lighter, healthier me! Really enjoy group motivation!
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a mom of 3 girls; not quite 30, but I'll be 29 this fall. Add me if you like. :flowerforyou:

OMG your dog is so cute!
  • BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 2, my son is 9 and daughter 3, will be 29 in July. Feel free to add me, I log daily and have an open diary. I also offer support ;)
  • InSpired821
    InSpired821 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies, Im 29 and a mom of a 5 year old, I need some friends and even more motivation!!!:wink:
  • miss_devon
    miss_devon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey there! 32-yr old working Mom of two boys, always struggling to find time to exercise and finding healthy recipes my picky 5yr old will eat! Friend me! :)
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm 35, mommy to a busy 13 month old girl!
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'll be 31 in July ... mommy of a cute 5yr old boy :) Feel free to add me!!
  • Amy_Andrews
    Amy_Andrews Posts: 106
    Options
    I too am a 30-something mommy of 2 very active boys --- 4 & 18 months. One of my biggest motivators is setting a good example for them, well that and trying to keep up with them! Would love to share our experiences and do this together. FR sent --- and best of luck!
  • stellcorb
    stellcorb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 33 year old mother of 3! I hit my weightloss goal in Spring of 2011 and am looking to get back there after my last pregnancy. Feel free to add me.