P90X vs HCG Diet (Lots of pics)

Replies

• Smamfa
    Smamfa Posts: 139 Member
    You look totally amazing!!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Congratulations on the amazing loss! Glad your son gets a healthy mother. And cancer sucks, sorry for your loss.
  • zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story. So sorry for your loss. Congratulations on reaching your goals, very inspirational :flowerforyou:
  • Flora_k
    Flora_k Posts: 72 Member
    First, let me say, I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart hearts reading that :(

I just want to thank you though! I've messed myself with the hCG diet. My metabolism is SO slow now and I've just really got some health problems as a result of it all. My doctor recommended the program you are doing but I hadn't looked into it until I was searching for hCG diet recovery and found this! Thank you! Really, this is inspirational and a HUGE help!
  • Thanks for the tears! lol
    VERY inspiring!
  • tsmoore925
    tsmoore925 Posts: 98 Member
    What an amazing inspiring story!! You look amazing!! You have done a great job!!!!
  • I love love love your story. You're such an inspiration! You go girl! I wish the best to you and your son :)
  • zeprose
    zeprose Posts: 74 Member
    Great success story!! Thanks for inspiration :)
  • katilynnegray
    katilynnegray Posts: 98 Member
    You look great!
  • StephGettinFit
    StephGettinFit Posts: 43 Member
    amazing story! i am very sorry for your loss.. but am very happy to see the incredible role model you are to your son and family! what an inspiration!
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    bump
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    You are amazing!!!
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 468 Member
    First I want to say I am so sorry for your loss. But, What an amazing and beautiful story! You have done a fabulous job and your husband I am sure is looking down on you smiling and saying, "Look at my wife, she is a hottie" Congratulations on all of your success and I hope to someday have your success, I feel like I have been struggling for most of my adult life, especialy after having children!
  • peggysue218
    peggysue218 Posts: 126 Member
    Best before and after pictures I've seen on MFP so far (and trust me, I look at 'em all). You look phenomenal.
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Your story brought me to tears! Thanks for being SUCH an inspiration to others! You look amazing!
  • babynun
    babynun Posts: 120 Member
    Amazing! Your perseverance paid off and you’re new body is killer!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Amazing!! You have done a great job. I attempted P90x but failed mixerably.
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    What an incredible story and journey! Amazing!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    WOW! you are am amazingly strong woman and an inspiration! You worked hard though everything life gave you and you look amazing! I bet your child is super happy to play with you these days!
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    WOW - awesome success story!

Sorry for the loss of your husband also :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!