Support for my Special Needs Son

Options
Hello from a fellow MFP'er doing her best to make healthy choices on a daily basis and stay on track - even though my crazy life is always throwing the hard ball. May I ask a small favour? Read the story shared in this link, if you are touched in any way, place a vote. Thank you for your kind consideration.

Replies

• Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Bump :0)
  • Mochila09
    Mochila09 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just voted. Best of luck!
  • snowflakeheather
    snowflakeheather Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just voted. Thank you for sharing your story. Benjamin is blessed to have a mom like you!
  • LozzieWebb
    LozzieWebb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    :smile: I voted. Would you allow me to post the link on my Facebook page so that my friends can vote too? Good Luck! x x
  • luvmypoochie
    Options
    That would be so so wonderful - the more votes the better! THANK YOU!!!
  • luvmypoochie
    Options
  • luvmypoochie
    Options
    :smile: I voted. Would you allow me to post the link on my Facebook page so that my friends can vote too? Good Luck! x x

• dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Toronto and saw your post.. I'm also a parent of a special needs child. Just wanted to thank you for everything you do for Benjamin and for sharing his story.. I voted for you.
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    I just voted! Good luck to you!
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Done. He's a good looking kid!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    You've got my vote! Good luck :)
  • luvmypoochie
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Toronto and saw your post.. I'm also a parent of a special needs child. Just wanted to thank you for everything you do for Benjamin and for sharing his story.. I voted for you.

Thank you so much. Life isn't easy, but seeing that smiling face each day makes it all worth it. Your support is greatly appreciated.
  • luvmypoochie
    Options
    I just voted! Good luck to you!
    Thank you
  • luvmypoochie
    Options
    You've got my vote! Good luck :)
    Thank you!!
  • luvmypoochie
    Options
    Done. He's a good looking kid!

Thank you, he warms my heart each day.
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    My son TJ is special needs as well and its always nice to see other parents who are supportive to their special needs children as I strive to be... good luck to him and I'll post it on my facebook and hope he gets some more votes.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Done. Good luck!!
  • luvmypoochie
    Options
    My son TJ is special needs as well and its always nice to see other parents who are supportive to their special needs children as I strive to be... good luck to him and I'll post it on my facebook and hope he gets some more votes.

Thank you so much, your support is appreciated more than words could ever express!
  • luvmypoochie
    Options
    Done. Good luck!!
    Thank you so much!
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Voted :) Good luck.