P90X vs HCG Diet (Lots of pics)

Options

Replies

• WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    The beaming smile on your face shows how incredible you must feel!! Sometimes we need a loss of some kind to fuel our journey, I'm sorry it was your husband but your son has quite an incredible role model in his life!!

Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:

ETA: and there is no comparison between hard work and extreme diets =)
  • Mrswiggins22
    Options
    Amazing... truly inspiring story.simply beautiful:smile:
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    LOVE your smile and story!! Amazing!
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You have every reason to be proud of yourself! you are amazing!
    thank you for sharing your journey with us.
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most moving posts of success I've ever read. Wonderful. Your husband must be SO proud of you.
  • ShannonS2714
    ShannonS2714 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow...you are such an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us! I am so very sorry for your loss, your son is truly lucky to have you as a mother!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    you look amazing
  • prettykitty1963
    prettykitty1963 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. What a strong woman you are! You truly look AMAZING. Be proud....thanks for sharing your story.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss of your husband. And I can relate about the middle school thing, had that in high school and even in college.

You are a strong woman, and you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing your story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    First of all (and maybe least importantly), you look absolutely amazing.

Second, I admire your resilience & drive to be the best woman/mother you can be more than I can say. I'm proud of you and I don't even know you :)

Of course I am sorry for the loss of your husband, but you are honoring his memory & your family by living in the best way you can.

Keep up the fantastic work!!!!

I feel the same way, what an awesome story and great way to honor your husband
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    What an amazing, inspiring story... thanks for sharing.
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! You are a true inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    First of all (and maybe least importantly), you look absolutely amazing.

Second, I admire your resilience & drive to be the best woman/mother you can be more than I can say. I'm proud of you and I don't even know you :)

Of course I am sorry for the loss of your husband, but you are honoring his memory & your family by living in the best way you can.

By Honoring him

You took the words right out of my mouth! Congratulations! I am sending a friends request!
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! Amazing transformation!
  • difabu
    difabu Posts: 143
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!! Absolutely astonishing. Your success is such an inspiration to me!

Condolences on your loss.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Besides moving me to tears, I think you've pushed me over the edge to go purchase P90X and start using it. I started a couple months ago with the Jillian Michae's workouts with the idea to eventually graduate to something like P90X or Insanity. Looks like it's gonna be P90X. :)

Condolences for loss of a loved one...but heartfelt congratulations for taking control of your life and creating a better world for you and your son! I hope to do the same thing for me and my children! :)

Keep up the great work!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    damn woman!!! you are SUCH AN INSPIRATION!!!

You never gave up and you deserve all the success and happiness you have!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    That is a truly awesome and inspiring life story. you look great :)
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    You are INCREDIBLE. Super proud and happy for you! Thank you for being an inspiration!
  • ktully93
    ktully93 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! Be proud of putting yourself and health 1st.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!