P90X vs HCG Diet (Lots of pics)

Options

Replies

• iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment! You look awesome! Agreed - you are honoring your husband by being the healthiest mom to your boy.
  • kmmpink
    kmmpink Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wowza!!! You look amazing, great job achieving your goals and so sorry about your husband, I know you are sure making him proud!
  • divaford140
    divaford140 Posts: 2,511 Member
    Options
    To ditto everyone else, so sorry for your loss and wow, wow, congrats, awesome, fantastic and you rock!!!!!!!! I've always heard conflicting messages about P90X and I haven't heard any personal success stories from it from people I know that have done it. All 3 of my girlfriends said that bulked out but didn't lose much. (Only 1 completed it, the other 2 trail off when they saw they were bulking out instead of losing). But the pics don't lie so it definitely worked for you. I wonder will it work for me.
  • RagenGBrown
    Options
    Amazing story!!
  • Natalielp15
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing transformation! You are strong inside and out! You rock!!
  • thomcand
    thomcand Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You have an amazing story! I hope you will be able to inspire more young people to use the mean people of society to fuel themselves for the better!! Way to go!
  • newbeg1ning
    newbeg1ning Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look SPECTACULAR, congratulations!!!
  • swimyoga
    swimyoga Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW! You're amazing, simply amazing!
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    wow, I got to the first "loss" pic and said "holy *kitten*"

well done, you rocked it
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    GREAT story and GREAT transformation!! So sorry for your loss but it sounds like you have found new life in yourself and your son, so you deserve a KUDOS and a great big pat on the back!! You look gorgeous!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Wait.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Wait.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.
  • garyhstewart
    garyhstewart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Marcella:
    Your story is very inspiring. It sounds like you have had a number of setbacks, but the loss of your husband could have been devastating and you turned it around.
    My wife of 44 years and I have a large family (8 children). We lost a son in 2006 at age 19 in a motorcycle accident. Luckily we have very strong faith and know he is probably teaching other young people in the Spirit World. I know you will see your husband again and you will both be fit and well.
    This is not the reason for my post to you. I am just inspired with the changes you have made in your life. You look terrific and I bet you are a positive influence on others, especially your son.
    Gary Stewart
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    So sorry for the loss of your husband. Great job transforming your body and your mind.
  • amynicole0410
    Options
    Wow!!! Great work. Thank you for your post. Sorry for your loss.. I can't even imagine.
  • sabauman
    sabauman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an incredible success story! Congrats!! You look awesome!!! With so much working against you, you pushed through. You're a super star, hero! Stay healthy and enjoy your new life and health! Amazing :D
  • yayagirl2
    yayagirl2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing woman, and I am certain, a wonderful mother. I am so sorry for you loss. A beautiful way to honor your husband's memory and reclaim life after such a loss. Keep up the great work. Your smile says it all.
  • emilyc19
    emilyc19 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing :) thanks for sharing! i needed that today :D
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I can't say anything that someone else hasn't already said... so, thank you. Thank you for posting. Thank you for reaching out to others and sharing your story. I'm sorry to hear of your loss - I can't imagine. But I'm glad you took the despair and used it for motivation to become healthier. I would love to look like you someday - you look strong and happy and healthy. Fantastic job!
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!! Your story made me cry. You look fantastic and I know what a great feeling it is to be a role model for your son (I have 2 of my own).
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    sorry for the loss of ur husband, and congratulations on ur new u!!! u look great!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!