ADD ME!

Options
Hi everyone. I am Laura. i have been using this APP for a few years off and on, but I have been kicking some *kitten* for the past month.. 10 lbs down! I only have 3ish friends, and there's not a lot of activity on my news feed!

I am currently at 153 lbs and I am 5'5''. My highest weight was 200 lbs, and within the last 6 months I went vegan and instantly dropped 20 pounds! (I recommend it for SO MANY reasons, and not just because it'll help you lose weight)

I have been 110-130 pounds in the past.. I was a UFC ring girl and looked great! I got into working the bar scene, so I started eating late and drinking A LOT..so the pounds packed on.

I am now motivated and feeling great (and starting to look it!), so if you want to add me, i would love to support, and I would love to support you through your personal weight loss journey as well!

Thanks!

Replies

• ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura! I've also been on MFP for a couple years but just really taking action recently! I'd love to support you on your journey. I'll send a FR!
  • LadyGator8
    Options
    Hi Laura-

I just started using MFP about a month ago. I have struggled with weightloss for much of my adult life. I am 35 years old, with the most supportive guy (for 10 years now) .. We want a family together as I have 3 from a previous. However, one morning I woke up and said it is TIME for a NEW ME!!! Since 3/3/13 I have lost 12 lbs. I eat healthier, no sodas, no sugar (only substitue, Nectresse) and I now exercise more than ever!! I am committed to dropping these pounds no only to be skinny but to be healthier, to look great in my wedding dress, and to look good on the beach...Lol. Add me if you'd like!
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    FR sent :)
  • dsett
    dsett Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Added! anyone can add me!!
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    sup Laura!
  • laurarice39
    Options
    Thanks girl! I am excited to see your work out posts in my news feed!!!
  • laurarice39
    Options
    That photo is sick
  • sofia81
    sofia81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura! Been using MFP for a few years as well. Trying to stick around this time and finally lose the weight :D
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'e been here a while too, just started getting around the community! Anyone can add me if they'd like! :glasses:
  • Kubiastic
    Kubiastic Posts: 20
    Options
    Ask and you shall receive :)
  • jenniferrr127
    jenniferrr127 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! :)
  • laura4james
    Options
    friends request sent!
    Please feel free to add me too :)
  • stevenbatl
    stevenbatl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I've been using this on and off for a quite a while, too. I am low on friends (2). I never figured out until recently that having friends on here is a great motivator!

Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone reading this. haha!