Foam Rollers

Options
2»

Replies

• annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I get mine from my physical therapist's office.

Maybe you can find a local office and they'll be able to sell you one?

They don't just yet. What's the brand on yours?
  • annepage
    Options

I also have a rumble roller which literally took my breath away and made me sick to my stomach... but I felt great afterwards.

http://www.rumbleroller.com/

I'm new to rolling and just got a regular foam one a week ago - it has me hollaring so loud I worry what the neighbors are thinking, I think this one would make me cry! :D

Agreed. They definitely hurt (part of the reason I forgot where I got my last one years ago-I stopped using it right after I got it b/c it hurt so bad).
  • annepage
    Options
    I got a small foam roller from TJ Maxx, I think it was a Women's Health brand fr. I don't know if that is good quality since I haven't really used any other one, but I love it.

Didn't think to check there. Thanks!
  • moxette
    moxette Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I got mine from tptherapy.com which is trigger point performance. I used to think they were really pricey until I saw the amount of info you get when you buy it. You can learn how to use it for the issues you have now and as new ones come up you can go back to them for info. Their customer service is awesome too. I also use a Pinky Ball ($2 at most box stores) and between those two I feel great! I haven't had as much success with TPs quad baller or tennis ball thingy that they sell as a package with the roller.
  • annepage
    Options
    I got mine from tptherapy.com which is trigger point performance. I used to think they were really pricey until I saw the amount of info you get when you buy it. You can learn how to use it for the issues you have now and as new ones come up you can go back to them for info. Their customer service is awesome too. I also use a Pinky Ball ($2 at most box stores) and between those two I feel great! I haven't had as much success with TPs quad baller or tennis ball thingy that they sell as a package with the roller.

Awesome, thanks!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    i click on this thread and what do u know...my mfp ads turned into foam rollers. lol

Yea I noticed that too - never seen a foam roller ad before actually