This.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    In before the lock
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I am supposing you mean period weight i suppose its possible just cut back on sodium and drink more water
  • bricktowngal
    Options
    That's the type of question that a guy asks when he wants to be kicked so hard in the testicles that they become Ovaries.

:laugh: Love this so much!
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to have testicles AND ovaries? I'm tired of looking at myself some days and thinking I look good and looking at myself other days and thinking I look crap. Are men suppossed to have 'fat days'??? :huh:

lol i see some people one here posting mean/offended comments...i think it was funny when I saw it. And since us women have ovaries and have that time of the month we get all crazy I get it :laugh: i totally think it's normal for a man to have "fat days" we are all people no matter the gender we all get our insecure days- i know you meant it as a joke.

:laugh: I can see it from both sides. I'm not offended, but I could see the privilege glimmering through the joke.
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    In so this shows up in my feed..

So, I have you to blame. Super.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I disagree. Everything starts within yourself, and how you view the world. Many women (men too) look frumpy and are as happy as can be and very successful. Have you ever looked at women scientist, CEOs, etc? So beauty being rigid, I think is a fallacy. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Look at Donald Trump, he is not an attractive man yet he gets very attractive women more than half his age.
    Women don't have fat days because we have ovaries, we have fat days because we live in a male-dominated world with rigid beauty ideals that were culturally ingrained into us from birth. :wink:

LOL you used Donald Trump as an example...Funny! He gets attractive women because he holds power and money. Women are attracted to success to provide for their progeny.

Oh and I dont think the current female ideal is based on male tastes. Because if you look at an ideal women that men would be attracted to she would not sell clothing. Current basis for what is beauty is probably more based on capitalism and what sales.
  • JohnRalfeo
    JohnRalfeo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I imagine that your testicles are indeed ovaries. But not because you have fat days.

Like! What kinda question is that???
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    the same can be stated about men. Dominant culture and marketing has all warped out minds to believe a certain way, buy more, buy more.
    Women don't have fat days because we have ovaries, we have fat days because we live in a male-dominated world with rigid beauty ideals that were culturally ingrained into us from birth. :wink:

I disagree. Everything starts within yourself, and how you view the world. Many women (men too) look frumpy and are as happy as can be and very successful. Have you ever looked at women scientist, CEOs, etc? So beauty being rigid, I think is a fallacy. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Look at Donald Trump, he is not an attractive man yet he gets very attractive women more than half his age.

Yes, all women are beautiful, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I never denied that. But the dominant culture DOES dictate a rigid beauty ideal, which is absolutely not a fallacy. :smile:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    In so my friends say WTF?
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I understand your frustration. I think anyone who wants to really look good can have days where they feel bloated. I am a firm believer in the "man period". I totally believe men can have the same problems.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    There are reported cases of human dichogamy but often the primary sexual characteristics are visible -- i.e. you get the whole enchilada (or is it taco)?

Chances are you are not - and just need to stop whining on your own and blaming it on the fairer sex that you ain't. How's the taint?

Oh, and for the feed.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Yes, your testicles are ovaries.

Yes.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    um... no.

you are human.

sorry to break the news to you.
  • peachfigs
    Options

LOL you used Donald Trump as an example...Funny! He gets attractive women because he holds power and money. Women are attracted to success to provide for their progeny.

Oh and I dont think the current female ideal is based on male tastes. Because if you look at an ideal women that men would be attracted to she would not sell clothing. Current basis for what is beauty is probably more based on capitalism and what sales.

Totally. It's a whole mix of factors! But fortunately, nothing to do with having ovaries!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Wrong. The beauty ideals that women obsess over are by and large created by women for women. Most of us guys don't even notice the stuff you are paying/starving for. Hair/nails/dress size/shoes/scale weight.... Your man no care

Case in point: All these women starving and exercising themselves for an upcoming wedding date. The guy has already proposed and accepts you how you are. You aren't losing weight to impress the guy.
  • peachfigs
    Options
    the same can be stated about men. Dominant culture and marketing has all warped out minds to believe a certain way, buy more, buy more.

Sure. But not to the same degree. Dominant culture is mostly in FAVOUR of men.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    I am offended, as if having ovaries is the only logical reason for your fat days.

Blame something else :angry:

It's a *A* logical reason, though.

You;re aware of female hormone cycles and the associated bloating and other physical implications. Which people without ovaries don't get ..
This discussion has been closed.