The most embarrassing thing I have ever done!

Options

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    WoW! Great difference!! You look so much more muscular and in shape now! And 5 kids! Damn!!!!
  • tep668
    tep668 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am wondering is the Body-for-LIFE challenge free?
  • StacieHof
    StacieHof Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am wondering is the Body-for-LIFE challenge free?

Yes, you just register online...you can print off all of your workouts and get all of the info. You will need from the website. I do own the book but you could just check it out at the library if you are interested in reading it full of good tips (but not it’s necessary).
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wowie! You look terrific. And happy. Great inspiration.
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look amazinggggggggggg!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: way to go!!!! Such an inspiration!!!
  • Lets_Get_Healthy_Baby
    Options
    Lets_Get_Heal---To answer your question my youngest is 4 now.

Still amazing results!
  • amynicole0410
    Options
    What a change!!! You look great!!
  • Goldilocks726
    Options
    This should be the PROUDEST thing you have ever done for yourself! ROCK ON! =)
  • terlyn20
    terlyn20 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Oh my god. You look fabulous!!!
  • tracyschreier
    tracyschreier Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Uh, yeah...YOWZA!
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You said you did all the workouts at home. Did you have a home gym available to you that you were able to use?
  • StacieHof
    StacieHof Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You said you did all the workouts at home. Did you have a home gym available to you that you were able to use?

No gym, I used some cheep Walmart hand weights, treadmill, bosu ball, and a doorway pull-up bar (on the floor for pushups and dips) right in my living room. My husband is now working on converting a room in our basement to use (think he is tired of looking at all of my stuff).
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    @_@ Holy shoop! That is friggin AMAZING!
  • riccilynette
    Options
    Amazing!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! But I'm most impressed with the FIVE kids part! You are my hero. I would be insane :tongue:
  • iBreatheMusic88
    Options
    :flowerforyou: 5 kids?! You better work girl!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING AND HAPPY!!!!
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'll admit, I saw your starting numbers and I thought, "those aren't so bad". Then I saw your after numbers and thought, "alright, those are a bit better". And then I saw the pictures and blurted out, "Oh Damn!". What an incredible transformation! Very inspiring! Makes me want to go pick things up and put them down right now.
  • aberc
    aberc Posts: 98
    Options
    I've never been so inspired to go work out in my life.

I might seriously bookmark this thread and look at it before I work out because I've been feeling extra sluggish heading to the gym lately.

And I have to agree, even though your body changed tremendously, what speaks the loudest is your expression in the pictures -- from sad and upset to total happiness and confidence!
  • Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Greatttttttttttt job!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!