Are my testicles ovaries?

Options

Replies

• KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    No, but your penis is a fallopian tube.

UmpOi.gif

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

UmpOi.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    women without ovaries or who are post-menopausal have fat days still. it's all in your head.
  • DIYmomma
    DIYmomma Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    this whole thread has me lmao!
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    That's the type of question that a guy asks when he wants to be kicked so hard in the testicles that they become Ovaries.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Dude, you do not have testicles if you are asking this question, but I can also tell you that you do not have ovaries. Maybe this is your problem:
    thCAMV16S3.jpg
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Why did I click on this? :noway:

:noway: :noway:
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Women don't have fat days because we have ovaries, we have fat days because we live in a male-dominated world with rigid beauty ideals that were culturally ingrained into us from birth. :wink:

Wrong. The beauty ideals that women obsess over are by and large created by women for women. Most of us guys don't even notice the stuff you are paying/starving for. Hair/nails/dress size/shoes/scale weight.... Your man no care

Case in point: All these women starving and exercising themselves for an upcoming wedding date. The guy has already proposed and accepts you how you are. You aren't losing weight to impress the guy.

Nicely worded. I was trying to figure out how to express this. But also, I think there is some part of expectations involved. IN the fairy tale wedding, every girl is brought up to believe that when they grow up, they will need to be the most beautiful woman in the room, and that it will be their big special day. It gets to the point that there is a lot of pressure to try and meet those expectations that are ingrained in society and perpetuated through media and stories.

Women do compete against each other, but ask yourself why? It's more than "so I can look better than her."

Personally I think the fact that there are so many "competitive" women is a great example of how such a society has turned us against each other.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

UmpOi.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: now :huh: :huh: :huh: :explode: :angry: :mad: :grumble:
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Women don't have fat days because we have ovaries, we have fat days because we live in a male-dominated world with rigid beauty ideals that were culturally ingrained into us from birth. :wink:
    owned.

I'm still not convinced that it is necessarily the male-dominated portion of society that drives this. I agree with the poster that said women (and girls) do a lot of the things they do for other women (or girls) sake. They do things that most guys would never even notice, but women do.

For example, eyebrows. Why do women spend so much time plucking their eyebrows, or removing them and painting on new ones? I do not know of any guy who has ever looked over a woman as a potential mate and said.. "Check out her eyebrows. She is the girl for me." The same can be said for fashion items. I work with mostly women, and I was surprised the first time I heard someone say, "did you see those shoes she was wearing?" in a snarky way. I had never even looked at the woman's feet, and was about to say something thinking it was joke, when all the other girls started sniping as well. That leads me to believe that the women will comply with the fashion of the day to avoid being sniped by their fellow women behind their back or in front of them.

• bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    While I understand my sisters-in-arms being up in arms about this one, I have to say, I just cackled when I read the title! It's okay to have a fat day, just don't consider it a "female" day! :sad:
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options

No. Scratch that.

kleinepause.4mal.de-son-disappoint-02.jpg
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    While I understand my sisters-in-arms being up in arms about this one, I have to say, I just cackled when I read the title! It's okay to have a fat day, just don't consider it a "female" day! :sad:

This. :smooched:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    in so I can see funny things get said
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    . Nevermind.

Back to penis shaped fallopian tubes.
  • jasmine_ashby
    Options
    I'm not sure but seeing as this was posted in "Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games" I reckon the author is making a joke :P
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    owned.

I'm still not convinced that it is necessarily the male-dominated portion of society that drives this. I agree with the poster that said women (and girls) do a lot of the things they do for other women (or girls) sake. They do things that most guys would never even notice, but women do.

For example, eyebrows. Why do women spend so much time plucking their eyebrows, or removing them and painting on new ones? I do not know of any guy who has ever looked over a woman as a potential mate and said.. "Check out her eyebrows. She is the girl for me." The same can be said for fashion items. I work with mostly women, and I was surprised the first time I heard someone say, "did you see those shoes she was wearing?" in a snarky way. I had never even looked at the woman's feet, and was about to say something thinking it was joke, when all the other girls started sniping as well. That leads me to believe that the women will comply with the fashion of the day to avoid being sniped by their fellow women behind their back or in front of them.

I understand where you're coming from, but you're missing the point.

No, men probably don't examine a woman's eyebrows or notice if her outfit doesn't look quite right, but the fact that women feel the need to compete with each other suggests a huge underlying issue. This is the cultural indoctrination I'm talking about.

In my original post I said we live in a "male dominated society." What I DIDN'T say is that women don't pressure each other, and that rigid beauty ideals are all down to the power of men. You read 3 words of my sentence and now you're presenting me with a bit of a straw man argument.
  • jasmine_ashby
    Options

No. Scratch that.

kleinepause.4mal.de-son-disappoint-02.jpg

^^2nd guy looks like Simon Cowell
This discussion has been closed.