• 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    1.Pot brownies
    2.Booze
    3.Hot Cheetos
    4.Tabasco Sauce
    5.Fritos

I will never eat them again. They have no nutritional value to offset the sodium for one and the top 2 because I am an addict
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter (sadly, because I'll just grab a spoon and eat straight from the jar...)
    Cookies
    Brownies
    Ice Cream
    CHOCOLATE!
  • AbbyPDX
    AbbyPDX Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Extra sharp cheddar cheese. The medium stuff is fine, I'm not interested in it unless it's been aged for a decade! Then I'll nibble at it like a starving rat.
    and
    Chocolate
    Anything that's 'unhealthy' (ie trans fats, corn oil, deep fried, processed junk - gross).
  • RAEQ127
    RAEQ127 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I desperately need to do this. I really want to get to the point where I go to the bakery for a NICE treat rather than stuffing my mouth with whatever crappy sweet I get a hold of.... =(
  • lapinco
    lapinco Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    chocolate
    donuts
    ice cream
    pizza
    cake/cookies.

Unfortunately it is hard to keep this out of my house since my 28 yr old daughter & 3 yr old granddaughter live with us also. It is very hard to stay on track when they bring that stuff into the house..
  • weightingitout88
    Options
    Peanut Butter!!!!!!! ME TOO! My poor two year old, he will never know, because I justify peanut butter way to easily! Protein, LowCarb, great on graham crackers, apples, toast, bananas, melted, frozen little peanut butter balls, fondued, hell, I think I could put it on fruit and grill it! :/

Uh,, so yea... no peanut butter here. :)
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    chocolate

snacks of any kind..I eat the entire box

whipped cram

Rainbow cookies

Carrot cake
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've officially banned anything. I've discovered I have more self control than I thought I did. Ice cream used to be an issue for me, but it's been in my freezer for a couple weeks now, and I've only had a couple servings. Usually a container of ice cream would be gone in three days.
    If I were to buy peanut butter filled pretzels... those might end up getting banned. Love those!
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Ice cream
    Wine
    Chocolate candy
    Potato chips
    Crackers
  • Shari325
    Shari325 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    #1 Potato Chips - By a very large margin
    Chocolate - milk chocolate to very dark, it doesn't matter
    Lawson's Chip Dip
    Raw cookie dough

Sweets - cakes, cookies, pies - Are only allowed in the house for special occasions in limited quantities.
  • lynn413
    lynn413 Posts: 40
    Options
    Anything that is sweet re: cookies, pie, cakes, chocolate, donuts. I had to ask my son to not bring donuts anymore when he visits.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that I don't have a top 5? I eat what I feel like when I feel like it and I know how to say no to oreos.
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm even depriving my poor family of cheese.

that said, I do the cooking, I do the groceries, deal with what is on hand
  • greensaretasty
    Options
    Annie's Whole Wheat Bunnies (and snacks like it, including Parmesan Goldfish)
    Any packaged cookies like Oreos
    Baked goods
    Ice cream - I'll eat the entire pint
    Pancake mix - I'll constantly make pancakes whenever I think I might be hungry, which I am usually not but make them anyway

I haven't "banned" these foods but I am definitely staying away from them. If I buy them it's bad news so I just don't.
  • Pierced
    Pierced Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    1. Lays Wavy Potato Chips or Ruffles ( the whole bag will be gone in one sitting)
    2. Cheez-it's
    3 Cherry Donut Holes
    4. M&M's Plain ( Frozen from the Freezer$
    5. Sunflower Seeds ( they go well with the M&M's)

I have never tried Nutella, but from reading on here I will just keep telling myself its evil and don't buy it. I have learned to just shop the outer areas of the supermarket things in the inner area are evil & not good for my food intake
  • qsusanevans
    Options
    I dont think these days i ban ANYTHING from my house. Instead we just limit it and buy what we want on occasion to enjoy life.
    Kids and the man love ice cream - but we only buy it about once a month or on special occasions.
    we ALL LOVE potato chips so we only stock baked chips in the house to eat with lunches and what not and then on occasion we get regular chips to splurge.

I even buy cookies sometimes when we want something special and sweet.

I think its all a matter of balance. I have taught myself and my kids that its natural to enjoy foods we shouldnt have and not to limit yourself from anything.

Good for you if it works. Maybe I'll be there too in 20 or 30 years. Meanwhile. I have gone totally to the dark side on chocolate. I now eat tiny bits of baker's chocolate. Anything else, even the 90% stuff is soooo sweet I just snarf it up. No cookies, chocolate < 100%, no trader joes honey sesame almonds.... I have no resistance to lot s of stuff after the first bite.
  • zonah
    zonah Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Ice cream
    cookie
    crackers
    potato chips
    candy
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I can keep most things in the house as long as the packaging remains closed. But once it's opened....

Worst offenders:
    custard creams
    paprika crisps
    liquorice
    jellies
    funsize milky ways
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I have a skinny bf, so I can't tell him what not to eat. I do however resist unhealthy snacks as long as the pack in not open.