Subway!

Options

Replies

• sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    6" Subway club on honey oat with cheddar if I can afford the cals. I get lettuce, tomato, black pepper, onion, green pepper, lots of green olives and sweet onion sauce. If I am extra hungry I get a 6" double meat instead of a 12". It is more filling without all the extra bread :wink:
  • highmaintnance
    highmaintnance Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    6 inch flatbread, egg white and ham, green peppers, spinach, red onions and chipotle sauce. Delicious!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Terri chicken with sweet onion sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions, olives, spinach on wheat and pepper jack
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Subway had always been in my binge rotation. I used to go there quite often.

It included a foot long BMT double meat and cheese all the vegetables extra pickles and banana pickles extra mayo and mustard olive oil, vinegar extra salt and pepper.

Then I would crush funyuns in to the sandwich and enjoy. Sometimes I would get two 12 inch subs with an xtra large drink and 6 cookies.

MMMMMMM I had quite a good meal there.
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    6" flat bread with egg whites, ham, swiss, tomato, spinach, cucumber and pepper.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Turkey on garlic bread with double meat, provolone if they have it, spinach, pickles, tomatoes, and a little honey mustard. The protein to carb ratio is STILL bad, but better than their standard sandwiches. The only place that could give you 5 times more bread than meat on a sandwich and have you still be happy.
  • throttle2009
    Options
    Mmmmmm I love sammiches'...I have been doing the 12 inch flat bread with turkey breast, cheddar, spinach, red onions, black olives, pickles, and Chipotle sauces....and of course toasted to get some crunch....so good but now I want subway too!!
  • funhouse77
    funhouse77 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Love the honey oat bread, with Chicken, tomato, lettuce, cucumber and pickles.
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Eat Fresh!

Italian Bread, Chicken Breast, mustard, lettuce, tomato, olives.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I usually get the foot long turkey on flat bread with pepper jack cheese, toasted, then topped with lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, extra onions and extra bell peppers, tomatoes if they look good, jalapenos and spicy mustard or hot sauce.

I eat half of it then save the other half for later in the day or the next days lunch depending on how hungry I am.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Spicy Italian on herb and cheese, cheddar cheese, lettuce, onion, cucumber, green pepper with maybe some kind of sauce (pesto/oil if they have it or marinara). Can't justify eating it anymore because I have hypertension forever now. I stick with a 6" veggie delite (lettuce, cucumber, onion, green pepper) on white and add my own Swiss cheese. Sometimes I get the veggie delite salad.
  • kriskris92
    kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    6'' turkey on Italian herbs and cheese, no cheese, not toasted, with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and green pepper, no sauce. Sometimes a combo with white chocolate macadamia nut cookies and iced tea if I'm splurging :)
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Oven Roasted Chicken with everything minus jalapenos and banana peppers.

meatball with olives and bell peppers
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    conorpatmanCHANGED Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    i get several different ones but my favorites probably an oven roasted chicken breast on flatbread with american cheese :tongue: but i like buffalo chicken and meatball subs too
  • Saaaam42
    Saaaam42 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    MY FFFFFFAV was the pizza sub on honey oat with jalapenos....and that's why I'm here now....

Now I get a 6 inch ham on parm bread with lots of veggies and no sauce.
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this topic!! I just went to Subway and got my dinner because of all these yummy ideas.

I got a Subway Club Salad with spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions, bell peppers, cucumbers, jalapenos, shredded cheese blend, spicy mustard and a small amount of sweet onion sauce!! Yum in a bowl!

Paired it with a Rt. 44 Diet Ocean Water and I am Good to Go!
  • MallorieGreiner
    MallorieGreiner Posts: 135 Member
    Options

I love their fake, processed food. <3
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast on honey oat bread, just lettuce, shredded cheese, no sauce. Sometimes double meat. Plain and simple, easy peasy.
  • N8r8r
    N8r8r Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Alright people, what's your favorite subway sub? I'm going for dinner tonight. Packed a lunch but forgot I had class after work and won't have time to go home and eat.

Share please!

A good low calorie sub option: Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on Wheat with loads of veggies!