Back again.....................

Options
dollaqie
dollaqie Posts: 74 Member
I fell off the band wagon and am so disgusted with myself now. I lack total motivation, to get dress in the morning is torture..........I need motivation and loads and loads of it. I picked up 8kg and am not happy with myself!!!!!!!!

Replies

• lesleyann51
    lesleyann51 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me too! Think I am in same position. Please add me if u want a friend for encouragement. 42 year old with a determined attitude 90 per cent on the time Lesley Ann
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Snap. The point is though you haven't totally given up, because you're here again.

I'm 46 and have a long way to go, but am determined to get there. I might have a few slips along the way, but they are just that, slips!!

Feel free to add me.

Deb :flowerforyou:
  • pwen1988
    pwen1988 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i feel the same... this "fight" would be soooooo much easier if I actually had will-power. anyone willing to donate some for a worthy cause? :wink:
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You're here, and that's what counts. You want to change, you're HERE:happy: I've felt ike quitting lots of times. I've cried because I've been so frustrated at my lack of results. I get a new wave of willpower and motivation, eat right and exercise and anxiously wait for the glorious results. Um...yeah. That doesn't work. It's a slow process. S L O W. But, in the deepest part of my rational brain, i do know that I am making progress, even if I can't see it yet. You're here. Start with something small. Drink all your water today. And tomorrow. And Friday. Then add something else, like taking a small walk. Something, anything, that will help you towards your goal.

Anyone can add me, just please include a message so I know where you found me :tongue: Just FYI...I'm 43 and have been here over 440 days. I've lost 12#, gained 10 back. Some might be muscle, who knows. I've been on this rollercoaster ride for a while. Logging, not logging. Always keeping steady with my exercise. Working on eating better. I know I'm healthier than a year ago. That's something. Oh, I installed seatbelts on my wagon. It does help! :laugh: :laugh: