Effective at home workouts?

Options
2»

Replies

• MadisonLeo
    Options
    If you have a smartphone, download Nike Training Club. SOOOO GOOD and effective. They have excercises to Lose Weight, Tone Up and Strengthen, Beg, Intermediate and Advanced, then Target area workouts for butt, legs, arms, back, shoulders, abs.

OH, did I mention the app is FREE!?!? Jump on that! lol
  • Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Try looking up Blogilates on YouTube. Cassey Ho, the instructor is adorable, and she has over 100 videos targeting specific areas and they're all free, and you don't need any equipment, though you might find a yoga mat helpful
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Basic strength training will do. Don't need any special workout or anything. Just start doing pushups, pullups (modify if you have to), lunges, squats (add a jump if you have to) and planks and such.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I really like the circuits/workouts that they show on leanitup.com.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Bump 4 later :)
  • MommaFuhrer
    MommaFuhrer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Saving for later! :flowerforyou:
  • ashleymcn01
    ashleymcn01 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Fitness Blender, and their workouts are amazing!!! Finding the perfect video can be taunting however.

I actually spent the other day going through all relative videos that I was interested in, and pinned them to specific boards that I have set up on Pinterest. So if I want to do a HIIT video one day, I'll go to my cardio board and pick one. If I want to do just upper body one day, I'll go to my Arms Board. It works like a charm and my body is definitely changing!!

Also, I second all of the Jillian Michael's recommendations. Just be careful with her leg work, she isn't the best about promoting proper form.
  • vixen0babs
    vixen0babs Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I checked out the bloglates videos that I've seen several people suggest. They do look tough, but is it just me, or is her over-chipper voice/attitude a little annoying??! I just don't think I could listen to that for a full session.
  • JoanAnderson17
    Options
    How long did it take for your weight loss