Need to slim my thighs....?? HELP

Options
Need some help for what to do to slim down my thighs-they are SERIOUSLY thunder thighs

Replies

• PureAdamic
    PureAdamic Posts: 185
    Options
    Eat at a deficit, give it time, make it a goal to strength train every single muscle group in your body over a week to a week and a half, do some cardio here and there, sleep well.

You've given us no info on what you are doing already btw.
  • bettermistakes87
    bettermistakes87 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. While you can't necessarily target weight loss to particular body parts you can work on 'toning' areas which helps make you feel better about them :) Youtube Cassey Ho she has quite a few thigh/leg/butt workouts that use your own body weight. I've been doing them since the start of the year and I can feel some muscle and see a bit of definition :)
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    You can not spot reduce. Just eat a healthy diet and get exercise, add some strength training if you aren't doing it already. The fat will come off but it will come off where it wants to 1st, not always where you want it to lol.
  • lrichelle
    lrichelle Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    The only thing that tones up my lower body is running. I know everyone is different but it's what worked for me.
  • CMGoodie
    CMGoodie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    "Saddlebags" run in my family so this is an area I try to keep consistant in so not to "catch" them.

1) Plain Hip raises - Suck abs in to your spine, lift and squeeze. Every fifth one, pinch/squeeze and hold for a 5-count.
    1a) Hip raise with stability ball - Place feet on stability ball, slightly apart (depending on size), suck abs into your spine, lift and squeeze. Every fifth one, pinch/squeeze and hold for 5-count.
    2) Crab raises - Lay on the ground, knees bent, feet touching, and open. Hold for 5-count every fifth.
    2a) Crab raises w/resistance band - Place band above knee, proceed as above.
    3) Standard leg lifts - lay on ground, lower leg slightly bent, lift upper leg about 20degree angle, hold for 5-count every fifth.
    3a) Staggard leg lifts or leg lifts 3-ways - Lay on ground, place upper leg behind you, lift for one set, move leg to normal position, lift for one set, move leg to front, lift one set. For challenge, use ankle weights.
    4) Squats w/Butt squeezes - Squat, come up, push hips forward and squeeze. Hold for 5-count every fifth.

Easy anywhere....standing, squeeze/pinch butt, hold for 5-count every fifth....great in the shower with leg lifts or while washing dishes.