The most embarrassing thing I have ever done!

Options

Replies

• StacieHof
    StacieHof Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm glad I did post this I was very hesitant but my sister-in-law convinced me to. It feels good to do what I can to help other people.
  • kimiel51
    kimiel51 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Way to go mamma!!
  • ninilynn70
    ninilynn70 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing transformation. Your hard work is obvious!
  • Insanity2bSane
    Insanity2bSane Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome results and in just 12 weeks? Wow! I am speechless. Congratulations!
  • Amethyst125
    Amethyst125 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You did a great job! Congrats!
    What did you do? what kind of workouts did you do?

You are inspiring.
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Shut the front door! You look so great!
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    wow. 12 weeks! speechless...now checking out the site :glasses:
  • StacieHof
    Options
    You did a great job! Congrats!
    What did you do? what kind of workouts did you do?

You are inspiring.

I followed the Body-for-LIFE program you can check it out at bodyforlife.com. I did 20 min of HIIT (high intensity interval training) 3 times a week and lifted weights 3 times a week alternating upper and lower body. I also walked when I got the chance and on most Sundays I would run for 40 min.
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Very impressive, great work! As fellow mother of 5 it's really nice to see!
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    WOW
    Perfectly beautiful. You must be so proud of your hard work.
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing lady! Fantastic job!!
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I was going to ask you about the home gym part....no treadmill here, but a bike...wonder if that would be ok. Hubby has all the Body for Life info and book...he did it many years ago. I would have a hard time with eating 6 times a day...gotta figure out how to start. You might have convinced me ;) My butt and thighs are your BEFORE pic...there may be hope for me yet...lol
  • lindylamey
    Options
    Holy amazing!! Way to go!!!
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Amazing success in 12 weeks!! wow!!
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    :noway: 12 weeks! DAMN thats impressive!!

You look like a new woman, smokan :smokin:
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • StacieHof
    Options
    I was going to ask you about the home gym part....no treadmill here, but a bike...wonder if that would be ok. Hubby has all the Body for Life info and book...he did it many years ago. I would have a hard time with eating 6 times a day...gotta figure out how to start. You might have convinced me ;) My butt and thighs are your BEFORE pic...there may be hope for me yet...lol

You can totally use a bike or any other piece of equipment... even a jump rope. I have a mini trampoline I have used in the past but my kids have it at school right now for a play. I did not do the fasted cardio that is recommended I would have woke up the whole house, so if you don't want to get up before the sun to do it you can still get results.
  • codapea
    codapea Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm glad I did post this I was very hesitant but my sister-in-law convinced me to. It feels good to do what I can to help other people.

I'm glad you did, too! And I'm glad you introduced me to MFP! Hmmm, since I got you to do it, does that mean I'll have to when I hit my goal? Didn't think of that... lol.
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    WHAT?!!??? That is not 12 weeks, seriously? Amazing work you are rocking that bikini!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    WOW! looking good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!