Feeling like a failure.

Options
about 5 years ago I lost 40 lbs with LA Weightloss. It closed here in Canada so I no longer have a daily support program. No longer have the food guide.

I have gained ALL the weight back as I didn't change my lifestyle. I am embarrassed to go out into public. to go out with my friends as I think they're all judging my failure. My clothes don't fit. I cry a lot...all because of my weight.

I have a Curves membership that I haven't been to the gym since early January. I was sick 3 times in January & February and now that I've lost the momentum/motivation I don't know what to do.

I need someone to help me daily/hourly. Help.

Replies

• cleaneatingmom
    Options
    I know how you feel because i feel the same way. Add me. we can support each other!
  • Renae5001
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I lost 50lbs with myfitnesspal and have recently gaine 30 of it back. I got rid of all my old clothes so now all of my clothes are to small and it is really embarrasing. Friend me and maybe we can help each other.
  • mstrickland9
    Options
    You are not a failure! I feel very bad too today since I am just starting out on my weight loss goals. I am embarassed to go almost anywhere! Friend me too and we will support each other as we go along. Thanks! :happy:
  • thunderwoods
    thunderwoods Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You are not a failure! I feel very bad too today since I am just starting out on my weight loss goals. I am embarassed to go almost anywhere! Friend me too and we will support each other as we go along. Thanks! :happy:

mstrickland9 - where was that pic of you taken?
  • thunderwoods
    thunderwoods Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    To the OP:

No - Never....do not give in and do not give up. There are a lot of opinions within these boards - some you will like, some will hurt, but at the end of the day you have to please yourself!

You can do it!
  • fysty75
    fysty75 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

mstrickland9 - where was that pic of you taken?

That pic was taken 5 years ago at 10 lbs to go until my goal. Was the day I picked up my cat.
  • Tanisha0812
    Options
    I lost 60 pounds and gave up. I then lost close to 100 pounds and later found out I was pregnant and gained all my weight back. Through Christ All things are possible! I always think of the individuals who are not able to lose the weight because of physical disabilities and medication they are on. If we are fully healthy and able to control our intake, there is no excuse. I know you can do it, keep the faith! Remember, no one that tries and puts forth and effort is a failure....
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You're only a failure if you don't keep trying. You have taken the first step by asking for help. You can do this!
  • fysty75
    fysty75 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE!!! THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED!!!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: