My wife suggested it, so here I am!

Options
rss168
rss168 Posts: 3 Member
I'm new to myfitnesspal. My wife started logging in Jan. 2008, and has lost about 45 pounds. She has made an extreme transformation from a size 14 to a size 4. So I figured it is my turn to try this buzz of "myfitnesspal.com". I would like to get back to the shape I was in when I was competively kickboxing, about 8% bodyfat. I am avid strength trainer, so I figure with the added cardio and calorie counting I should be there by September 2008??? We will have to wait and see.......

Replies

• rss168
    rss168 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to myfitnesspal. My wife started logging in Jan. 2008, and has lost about 45 pounds. She has made an extreme transformation from a size 14 to a size 4. So I figured it is my turn to try this buzz of "myfitnesspal.com". I would like to get back to the shape I was in when I was competively kickboxing, about 8% bodyfat. I am avid strength trainer, so I figure with the added cardio and calorie counting I should be there by September 2008??? We will have to wait and see.......
  • cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    Options
    Welcome! You can totally do it. It is nice to have people going through the same thing you are.

69451.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

1st Goal: 165 By My Daughter's 1st Birthday
    2nd Goal: 140 By My Husband's Birthday
    Ultimate Goal: To Be a size 6
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you'll love it here.

The people and support are amazing.........not to mention the tools that help you meet your goals.
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    YEEAAHH!! Here you are!! Welcome, Welcome and Welcome AGAIN!!:flowerforyou:
  • destilynne
    destilynne Posts: 45
    Options
    Hello and welcome,

my name is Desti and I too joined in January 2008 and have lost 45 pounds....great site and great people for support and advice on anything and everything for helping you to make a real life change in your food and exercise habits....we all have habits....may as well start a few really good habits to health and feeling better....congratulations to your wife and see you around the site...good luck on the new you....(smiles.).....:smile:
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    On behalf of the menfolk, welcome!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    welcome! :drinker:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    welcome! :drinker: