Hodgetwins aka TMW

Options
Any Hodgetwins fans?

Replies

• YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to make all KINDSSSSSSS of gains! F out da whey!

Love Hodgetwins
  • sexybeast1998
    sexybeast1998 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to make all KINDSSSSSSS of gains! F out da whey!

Love Hodgetwins
    dont be liftin too heavy or ul snap all yo **** up!! but its all just advice do whateva the f*** u wanna do
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    They are hit and miss. I'm glad they always add that "this is what I do for me, or in my opinion" because some times it's complete broscience.
  • sexybeast1998
    sexybeast1998 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    true but most of the time its real solid advice
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I watch them for what they are, an entertainment channel. There are better channels for actual weight lifting advice.
  • Troublemonster
    Troublemonster Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Love em, can watch em all the time. I have tried some of the stuff they talk about as far as workouts and IF but for the most part I just find them entertaining.
  • PureAdamic
    PureAdamic Posts: 185
    Options
    I powerlift/strongman so thier advice just makes me laugh, I do love thier intros though
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    Options
    Yes, i find them hilarious.
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm here burning ALLLL KINDS OF FAT. Freaking love the HodgeTwins. Gonna be making some GAINS.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Love the Hodgetwins! Those guys are hilarious
  • HeaDak3
    HeaDak3 Posts: 32
    Options
    oh yeah! I'm subscribed! they're funny and they give realistic advice. Just get out there and move!
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    It's all shtick and attitude. They are neither terribly witty nor terribly informative. Yawn
  • swangwcb
    swangwcb Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes! love those guys. And Elliott Hulse. Good stuff bro!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    SUGA WALLS
  • GoalSoClose
    Options
    They are entertaining to watch. Alot of "bro science" and alot of advice some people can benefit from. Wouldn't take everything they say to heart, but listening to them reply to some of those fan emails is hilarious, Balls Deep lol. I find that Elliott Hulse gives out more educated information.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    They are entertaining to watch. Alot of "bro science" and alot of advice some people can benefit from. Wouldn't take everything they say to heart, but listening to them reply to some of those fan emails is hilarious, Balls Deep lol. I find that Elliott Hulse gives out more educated information.

I agree about Yo Elliot for learning purposes. Still love to watch TMW for comedy.
  • kcmccary
    Options
    LOOOOVE the hodgetwins! I actually started out as a fan of theirs because of their dating advice page, and their news page(I've probably watched all the videos on those accounts). Now since I am trying to get into fitness I've become a big fan of their TMW page as well! I think that it it's safe to say that these guys `know their ****`.
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hodge Twins are great, one of my fav channels. also Elliot Hulse, Omar Isuf, Big J, Marc Lobliner, Furious Pete. Matt Ogus is a douche, but has some good information.