The most embarrassing thing I have ever done!

Options
12346»

Replies

• NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    12 weeks?! 5 kids?! There are so many awesome things about this poorly titled post. It should be named, "the most kick-*kitten*, amazing, wonderful and proudest thing I've ever done!" Way to go girl!!!
  • StacieHof
    StacieHof Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm glad I did post this I was very hesitant but my sister-in-law convinced me to. It feels good to do what I can to help other people.

I'm glad you did, too! And I'm glad you introduced me to MFP! Hmmm, since I got you to do it, does that mean I'll have to when I hit my goal? Didn't think of that... lol.

Yes it does mean you WILL have to do it!
  • enigmachik
    enigmachik Posts: 150
    Options
    Wow, I must admit, I almost didn't believe the before and after pics were of the same person! And in 12 weeks?? That is incredible. I don't even know you and I'm super proud of you. You have definitely inspired me to work harder. Amazing!
  • Leah_Alexis
    Leah_Alexis Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    OMG! Amazing!!!
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I had to look at that several times to convince myself it was the same person.

I canNOT believe that is even possible in 12 weeks!

There is hope for my mummy tummy yet!
  • StacieHof
    Options
    WHAT?!!??? That is not 12 weeks, seriously? Amazing work you are rocking that bikini!

First picture taken on 1/9/13 was going to take it the 7th but I would not let my husband take it so I taped my camera to a chair.:blushing:

Second picture taken on 4/5/13. Oh and thank you!
  • Shesadevilwoman
    Options
    amazing transformation. Good job! you look great!
  • gryffindormom
    gryffindormom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe your transformation. Amazing work!!!!
  • chooselove
    chooselove Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    you look so happy in the 'after' photos. GREAT WORK!!
  • amysala85
    amysala85 Posts: 29
    Options
    Thank you for inspiring me! I have had 4 kids including 1 csection as i loose weight I see my stretch marks and belly look gross and you do not look gross at all. Thank you will keep it up! You look amazing, great job!!!
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    You are fooling me. That is not the same person in the two sets of photos -- even though the face looks the same.
    Too amazing to be possible !
    WOW
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    WTF. WOW. That is amazing!!!!

.. IN TWELVE WEEKS!???

gah! WOW!

Seriously, in three months?

How is that possible!???
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    OH gosh you look amazing!!! You dont even look like the same person!! Awesome results!! Fantastic job!
  • beyondjupiter
    beyondjupiter Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! Congrats!! You are gorgeous!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    That is beyond amazing in 12 weeks. Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • StacieHof
    Options
    Thank you for inspiring me! I have had 4 kids including 1 csection as i loose weight I see my stretch marks and belly look gross and you do not look gross at all. Thank you will keep it up! You look amazing, great job!!!

My stretch marks were always one of my biggest hang-ups also. I thought my body was ruined but figured what the heck we all have our flaws and some of the more perfect looking people (no one is perfect) still have major body image hang ups and body issues. I know I had them before I had kids. We are our own worst critics. I found it very motivating when I was on week eight or so someone posted pictures of an AWESOME looking beach body coach (stretch marks just like mine) and I thought she looked so happy and confident it was at that time I decided to just let go of my issues and build MY best body.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks are the tattoos you earn. Men show off their battle scars, and I think you've earn the right as well! Fit is the new sexy, and it really doesn't take away when you've worked that hard. So encouraging!
  • StacieHof
    Options
    Stretch marks are the tattoos you earn. Men show off their battle scars, and I think you've earn the right as well! Fit is the new sexy, and it really doesn't take away when you've worked that hard. So encouraging!

Thank you and your comment made me laugh anyone who has been through labor I think would agree...battle scars!
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Like I'd tell anybody the most embarrassing thing I have ever done! I hope everybody who knows has forgotten.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!