Domestic Goddess Challenge

Options
1235»

Replies

• number1mummyhen
    number1mummyhen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone....apologies, I fell off the cleaning wagon for a couple if days....little one is teething.....ok, I'll start on dusting (but just furniture) tomorrow, and if I catch up then I'll do the sterilize doors knobs etc, that's a great idea, especially with babies and children around!

Yes, I think lots of men clean, my husband certainly does, but domestic goddess kind of has a nice ring to it! I'm sure it's not meant to offend people, rather encourage us to do beautifully :-)
  • searchkimmy
    searchkimmy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I should have put Domestic God and Goddesses. My husband helps plenty too. LOL I wasn't thinking. Today I'm going to work on the kid closets. They have too many things in there that doesn't fit. I need to purge.
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: Just found this today, I am IN! When I get home from work, the sinks had better look out, they are getting the first attention, and going from there! I would try to do it all today to catch up, but with three kids, it just isn't going to happen!
  • searchkimmy
    searchkimmy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Today I'm going to clean my couches. The get so many spots from the kids.
  • number1mummyhen
    number1mummyhen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been playing catchup! I've just cleaned out our babies clothes that don't fit, and cleaning the covers for couches tonight!

Tomorrow I'm planning on doing a half hour "sort through" the kitchen to clear out any things we've not used in twelve months! Anyone with me on this one?
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    ok, so I see i am behind! I was getting geeked about the sinks and then 4 pages later saw microwave, door knobs etc.

it's "sink time" for me today

so a song seems to come to mind almost every second of the day and the one that comes to mind right not is "hammer time" ok so maybe I am dating my self a bit. I can assure you this jingle will be in my head whilst cleaning sinks later today.

thanks for the inspiration!