Do you alternate Combat/Spin/Pump classes?

Options
If so..how often do you do each of them and what is your schedule like?

I am thinking of doing Spin/Combat more days and doing Pump 2 (ish) days.

Just looking for some schedule ideas and what everyone finds the most effective.

Thanks

Replies

• Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I do Pump 2xs a week...I would do 3xs if it fit into my schedule. I got to Spin 1-2xs a week, only because I can only make the Sat & Sun AM classes. We don't have Combat, but if we did, I'd do that. One other night I got to Zumba, otherwise I work out with weights, elliptical (love it) and sooner or later will get on the C25K beat when I get good running shoes.

I aim for 5 days of cardio 45-60 mins (not including pump), and 2-3 days of weights (Pump & other weights).

Hope this helps a bit.
  • Buckeye_Mama
    Buckeye_Mama Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I do pump twice a week, combat once a week, and flow once a week. I elliptical at home the other days of the week. I don't do spin only because, well, I don't like it. ;) Love combat though...if it was offered twice a week, which it's not, I would definitely get it in a second time.
  • 30togomoveit
    30togomoveit Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    The schedule I have come up with is:

Spin: Def. 2 days..possibly 3

Combat: 2 days

Pump or my own weights routine: 3 days

I don't exactly LOVE spin, I like it but it does burn the most calories! ;) I NEED the burn to get my body kick started!
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options

I don't exactly LOVE spin, I like it but it does burn the most calories! ;) I NEED the burn to get my body kick started!

I LOVE the calories I burn in Spin. :drinker: (otherwise it's mostly love/hate)