Need help destroying a chocolate bunny

Options

Replies

• Drudoo
    Drudoo Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Mail them to me...I will 'dispose' of them. :)
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I'd be breaking it into chunks or giving it away personally. I tend to buy the 85% cacao chocolate and it comes in convenient breakable squares.
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    ahhh...sounds like you are interested in the hammer. You allude to the hammer twice in your post. Smash the bunny! Then use the bunny pieces to make little decorative additions to the top of this healthy recipe I saw in someone's post:

http://www.fitsugar.com/Low-Calorie-Ice-Cream-Cupcakes-28553112
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    It's crap, toss it in the garbage ......

Buy dark, dark chocolate & eat a LITTLE bit each day ..... keep it in the freezer :drinker:

As much as I really hate waste, this may actually be the best option. The temptation of keeping that chocolate in the house is probably dangerous enough as it is. Good luck with whatever you do :)
  • finallydetermined
    finallydetermined Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    "fit" neighbor kid or nieces/nephews? If I am going to eat chocolate it's not waxy bunnies!
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options

Buy dark, dark chocolate & eat a LITTLE bit each day ..... keep it in the freezer :drinker:
    Philistine.
    One doesn't keep proper chocolate in the freezer, or even the fridge.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I would eat the tail and the ears first (after I weighed them, which takes the fun out of biting the tail off, unless you spit it back out to weigh it), then cut the rest up into "bunny steaks".
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    THROW THEM AWAY! then they will be down to portions of 0 and you do not have to worry about them.
  • magpie0
    magpie0 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'd have to permanently destroy it. Cover it in dish soap and toss it in the garbage. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A SINGLE SERVING OF CHOCOLATE, at least to me hah. The whole thing would be gone in an hour.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options

^^^
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I have to agree - those bunnies are barely chocolate...buy the good stuff and eat one piece a day. These bunnies may need to be donated to some thin little kinders
  • RozzyG
    RozzyG Posts: 12 Member
    Options

True... I throw things right in the trash if they're not good for me.... clean sweep is my recommendation.
  • Sadedoes
    Sadedoes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would eat the tail and the ears first (after I weighed them, which takes the fun out of biting the tail off, unless you spit it back out to weigh it), then cut the rest up into "bunny steaks".

Take out scale, turn scale on. Put bunny on scale. Zero scale. Attack bunny by biting tail and/or ear like a savage (heck, if you're gonna bite you might as well enjoy it, no?). Put bunny back on scale. The scale now shows a negative number equal to how much you've bitten off. You do have to be fast enough so that the scale does not go off. The other option is weight before and after biting and deduct the later from the former.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    http://youtu.be/T-SZYZLfZ7E

I'll just leave this right here :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Bite off the ears and toss the rest.
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Mail it/them to me. I'll get them down to size for you.*

*You may or may not - probably not - get them back.
    :laugh:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    These are my husband's bunnies. He will murder me if I toss/mail them. He is a serious fiend about his chocolate.

Melting them down and putting into ice cube/candy trays sounds like the best option, though I'd rather beat them to death.
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    Well, you do have to break it into chunks before melting in a basin surely? lol
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Break it up, put dish soap over the crumbs, and toss it out. No need to eat it just because it's there. Especially if you are trying to get healthy.
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    http://youtu.be/T-SZYZLfZ7E

I'll just leave this right here :)

Aww man, you beat me to it. Great video though.