Replies

• JMfan
    JMfan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    AWESOME
  • KKWilson
    KKWilson Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am proud of all of you! Wow! Such fabulous discoveries you all have been making and motivational things you have been doing! I sometimes get so frustrated with the scale not moving because I get caught up in that old mindset and that is hard to shake. That being said I have lost somewhere around 13 lbs since January on the scale, but over 17 inches total body. I haven't really went on a shopping spree for new clothes yet, but my work pants are really baggy on me. It's so strange how the body downsizes because my boobs (of course :grumble: ) were the first to go. They now seem to have leveled off so hopefully the next few months I start seeing bigger losses in my waist and hips. My other NSV is that I have moved into the Turbofire Advanced workout rotation. Never in my life would I have ever believed that I would have made it through the 12 week's of Turbofire, let alone take on the Advanced weeks. The human body is an amazing thing!
  • BhanGoes
    BhanGoes Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    When I got dressed for work this morning, I realized that my favorite white button-down shirt fit perfectly. Not too snug! PERFECTLY!

Keep up the NSVs, everyone!

**Message me for an add**
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!

I pulled a pair of capri's out of the closet to wear today and when I put them on they were way to big, not even a belt would've helped me! Looked at the tag and put on another pair that was 2 sizes smaller! Woohoo
  • kriskris92
    kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I`m actually looking forward to my next workout!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    A sweatshirt I purchased in Jan. now fits well and even zips easily! :smile:
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I have brought a packed lunch every workday for over 3 months and last night when I had dinner with my best friend who I haven't seen for a few weeks, she could not stop telling me how good I looked! I gotta say, it never gets old hearing how good you look lol. Love these threads and reading everyone's NSV's! Everyone on this site inspires me!
  • cookieluvsya
    cookieluvsya Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I worked out 6 days in a row.. YAY FOR ME!! :) congrats everyone!!
  • BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Awesome, was going to post on my page my personal nsv but I will post on here! I tried on a band t-shirt that I used to wear all the time and looked like a stuffed sausage... Tried it on today and it's baggy!!!! Totally wearing it even though I no longer like the band hehe ;)
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I was able to wear a shirt today that I have not been able to fit in for a long time.
  • fullofquirks
    fullofquirks Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My 7 & 8 year old sons and I finished the day 2 on our couch to 5k training. (Not a big deal for them, but it is for me!) I've been trying for a week to COMPLETE the day 2 segment. :)
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I've been off the wagon for the past week, but jumped back on today with an early morning workout and healthy breakfast and lunch. Yesssssssssssssss!
  • rekite2000
    rekite2000 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My wedding rings fit- my engagement ring is a little tight so I will wait a little longer for hat one. But, my wedding band is fine! Been two years! (Pregnancies during that time so didn't want to resize).

I was looking at my legs and my calf muscles are looking awesome! So excited! Love great legs in a pair of heels!
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone!

I bought 2 pairs of skinny jeans 2 weeks ago, first time ever...one pair was a little snug and I was thinking about bringing them back this weekend, I put them on this morning and they fit perfectly :smile:
  • bermudamel
    bermudamel Posts: 212
    Options
    It was last night but I'm proud of myself for running 2.75 miles! I couldn't walk a mile before!
  • dlveck
    dlveck Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Mine is clothes related too !! the pants in the closet, the ones that had been up on the shelf for 6 weeks since I bought them because, in a rush and they were on clearance, they were my "size" but didnt fit right, today they fit fine!
    oh yeah , and my used to be favorites,
    i cant wear without looking like im trying to "sag" them..

and that is not good look for a 41 year old white woman ,

no matter who you are ...

^ THIS!

The other day no less than 3 co-workers told me that I really need to get some new pants. So, yesterday I went through my tote of "someday I'll get back into these" clothes. I found 4 pairs of work pants that fit me now and 2 pairs of jeans! One of the work pants even still had the tags. I guess the old comfy WAAAY too big favorites are getting shelved.
  • Insanity2bSane
    Insanity2bSane Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I had a huge one last week. I got married almost 13 years ago and thought that I could never get my dress to fit again. Anyway it's sitting on thop of my closet in a box and I kind of made it my goal for it to fit since someone close to me said that we could never get back down to where we were before we got married. :explode: :tongue: I had been itching to try it but didn't because I was afraid that I would be dissapointed. Anyway on friday when I got home I tried it on and guess what? It fit, after 13 years and 2 kids. :tongue:
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I beat my best time for a mile by 31 seconds!
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    After doing Shaun T's Rockin' Body on and off for a couple weeks, I'm starting to feel my ab muscles forming underneath all the skin and um... other stuff
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of new workout capris to wear to the gym and play volleyball in... I am usually pretty critical of myself in workout clothes, but I noticed that in these my legs looked really cut. Made my day! And I confidently played volleyball for 2 hrs in them!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!