What's your favorite thing to order at Subway?

Options

Replies

• MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Flatbread with turkey, onion, spinach, jalapenos, cucumbers, provolone, and sweet onion dressing.

with chicken noodle soup.
  • 7opoundsin16weeks
    7opoundsin16weeks Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    i always order grilled chicken on flat bread with pickles, onions, lettuce, tomatoes and mustard. i want one now !
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    foot long chicken chipolte on flat bread

sauce before heated and after it comes out light lettuce and pickle
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I read something about how they put all of this crap in their bread... so I have recently been getting the double chicken chopped salad. It is sooo yummy! Tons of protein, and lots of veggies - spinach, onions, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers. I usually get the red-wine vinaigrette with it and its really good! Even if you add croutons and shredded cheese, its only 300 and something calories. You just have to watch sodium.
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    a $5 footlong, because i get to sing that craptastic song and annoy all the already miserable workers and patrons.
  • TinaBean007
    TinaBean007 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    VEGGIE DELITE! I can eat it everyday

My favorite too.

Me three with extra cucumbers and red wine vinegar and mustard. I'm not even vegetarian and I love that sandwich.
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I used to eat at subway all the time, but haven't since I read this: www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/785078-subway-the-knife-and-other-disgusting-practices?hl=subway+knife

if i were to think of all the disgusting things that happen at restaurants, id never leave my house again.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Everyone else is lying. It's the chocolate chip cookies of course.

Second favorite is the chicken breast on honey oat with lettuce and honey mustard.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    a diet soda
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I don't go to subway. Processed meats - yuck. Too much bread and too much salt. Even the whole grain breads are made with a percent white flour. Each to their own. I like either jimmy the greek, or Opa's for fast food.
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Foot long oven roasted chicken breast, all the veggies except for olives, little bit of oil, lots of vinegar. Salt and pepper. YUM!
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    their pizza is really good

I also get their oven roasted chicken breast
  • Determinedtorunon
    Determinedtorunon Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Double chicken chopped salad with sweet onion dressing and green tea!!! Love me some subway
  • kimberly728
    kimberly728 Posts: 124
    Options
    double chicken chopped salad with spinach, tomato, green pepper, banana peppers, black olives, and balsamic dressing.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I used to eat at subway all the time, but haven't since I read this: www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/785078-subway-the-knife-and-other-disgusting-practices?hl=subway+knife

I might have to start getting salads....YUCK!!!!! I usually get a 6 in so no cutting......
  • dlveck
    dlveck Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I get the same thing ALL THE TIME! I'm really picky with my sandwiches. I don't eat tomatoes, onions, or peppers. My standard Subway meal is....

A 6" Subway Club on white with lettuce, light mayo, and oregano. I've eaten that forever. I have just recently started adding cucumbers to it. Adds a bit of crunch and gives it a different taste.
  • MiamiKid305
    MiamiKid305 Posts: 357
    Options
    subway is pretty baddddd
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    Double chicken chopped salad with sweet onion dressing and green tea!!! Love me some subway

Lots of people getting the chicken chopped salad....might have to try it!!!
  • Naywifey07
    Naywifey07 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Steak and Cheese or Sweet Onion Cicken Teriyaki :love: :flowerforyou: but yesterday I tried the double chopped chicken salad.. It was ok :glasses:
  • mjkingsbury
    mjkingsbury Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    A club with veggies, light mayo, mustard, salt and pepper- no cheese... don't even miss the cheese! Or buffalo chicken is pretty good with veggies and a little light ranch. :)