My youtube video of my speech on my weight loss

Options
is here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIsRdCeAvUI

Its about 4 mins long, and its the version I wasnt sure if I wanted to share, it has the bit about how my husband isnt the most supportive here with the weight loss, but then I watched it again, and thought " I am not saying anything that isnt true, and its not mean, so its ok" and I thought " This could help someone else, if they are going thru it too, they will know they are not alone".

Soo here ya go... I hope you get something from it :)

Tami

Replies

• studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You are seriously amazing. You should be so proud of your accomplishment. I am in awe of your pictures!! :flowerforyou:
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I haven't watched your video yet, but I wanted to say that you look much healthier! Great success in action. :drinker:

I watched your video. Very good talk. I feel that you husband is supporting you, but just in his own way--hard to explain how I get that feeling. Thanks for sharing your life process. You are very good at expressing yourself.

Hugs.
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    That was so awesome! Thanks for sharing that with us. :heart:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I haven't watched your video yet, but I wanted to say that you look much healthier! Great success in action. :drinker:

I watched your video. Very good talk. I feel that you husband is supporting you, but just in his own way--hard to explain how I get that feeling. Thanks for sharing your life process. You are very good at expressing yourself.

Hugs.

That could be, but its from a FAARRR distance, :) I am not completely sold on his support.
    Thank you for watching :)
  • MakeupbyMissVee
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this video. I always wondered if there were others on here that did videos on youtube about their weightloss. I have had a channel of my own now for over a year..at first it was only beauty related but now since May 16th, I have been doing videos on my weightloss/lifestyle change. My hope was to inspire someone like someone inspired me and to let others know that are as heavy as me that it isn't to late and that it CAN be accomplished. I think you are a wonderful person and I am sooo happy for you that you have had such great success with your lifestyle change. You have deffinately motivated me even more to keep it up. Thank you.

My channel if anyone wants to check it out....
    www.youtube.com/MissVeronyka
  • MakeupbyMissVee
    Options
    Oh and I forgot to mention....you inspire me even more because I just noticed that you started out on your journey weight the EXACT same as me. On May 16th I weighed 330lbs...today on July 8th I am weighing in at 309. It is still alot, but I am on my way and there is NO WAY I am turning back. Thanks to you, I think and believe that even more so now.
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Oh and I forgot to mention....you inspire me even more because I just noticed that you started out on your journey weight the EXACT same as me. On May 16th I weighed 330lbs...today on July 8th I am weighing in at 309. It is still alot, but I am on my way and there is NO WAY I am turning back. Thanks to you, I think and believe that even more so now.

Thank you very much :)
    I do truly want others to know that its not hopeless, that you can do it if you really want to. you need to want it for you, not for your spouse, but for you. that is the only way you will be able to do it completely :)
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    u r amazing tami.
    i enjoy reading about u every day!
    your exercise, comments, food diary sucess, etc...

i hope 2 b like u someday.

robin:heart:
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    u r amazing tami.
    i enjoy reading about u every day!
    your exercise, comments, food diary sucess, etc...

i hope 2 b like u someday.

robin:heart:

Thank you Robin :)