What's your favorite thing to order at Subway?

Options
124»

Replies

• baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/952973-subway

I posted this same thread the other day so you may get more ideas from here :)
  • JeeperChick
    JeeperChick Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Egg white, spinach and tomato w/salt and pepper on 6", 9 grain wheat . No cheese.
  • GaJavaGirl
    Options
    My new favorite: Double Chicken Chopped Salad with spinach, cucumbers, onions, bell pepper, olives, tomatoes, and a smidge of shredded cheese. YUMMY and full of protein. I use my own dressing, though.
  • Bolton84
    Bolton84 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    you want a good sandwich and you happen to live in Nashua, NH then go to 'Nashua Garden' but if you have a Firehouse Subs near you go there. but if you have to go to subway the meatball with provolone or the club with bacon, lettuce, american, yellow mustard, tomatoes, and pickles and get it toasted.
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    A decent sandwich. Oh, right...they don't carry that. :laugh:

It's not so bad.....I only get a 30 minute lunch and it's either Subway of Jack in the Box (yuck) since I forgot my lunch at home.
    Wow, that's a terrible choice to have to make. Sorry to hear that. Sometimes I forget not everyone is surrounded by restaurants at work (one of the few benefits of Atlanta).
    I used to eat at subway all the time, but haven't since I read this: www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/785078-subway-the-knife-and-other-disgusting-practices?hl=subway+knife
    Sounds like this person just goes to a terrible Subway. I worked there as an assistant manager for almost three years and never had to use the knife to close a sandwich. We also had a "scraper" that we used to clear the debris off the cutting board, and I never wore the same gloves for more than five sandwiches. In all fairness though I was a pretty awesome employee there.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/952973-subway

I posted this same thread the other day so you may get more ideas from here :)

Thanks sweetie :)
  • workout_fish
    workout_fish Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Chopped salad with all the veggies and egg whites instead of chicken. just a little vinegar for dressing. YUM!!
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on flatbread with lots of veggies. Ugh, now I want to go to Subway!
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    A decent sandwich. Oh, right...they don't carry that. :laugh:

It's not so bad.....I only get a 30 minute lunch and it's either Subway of Jack in the Box (yuck) since I forgot my lunch at home.
    Wow, that's a terrible choice to have to make. Sorry to hear that. Sometimes I forget not everyone is surrounded by restaurants at work (one of the few benefits of Atlanta).

I work in El Paso.....not much variety here....
  • ajhouse
    ajhouse Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Oven roasted chicken breast, on either wheat or a flatbread, light mayo, cheese, and banana peppers. I'm pretty picky so not much goes on my sandwich.
  • LarryWorrall
    LarryWorrall Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I like the Turkey on wheat. Sometimes I switch and get it on the fladbread.
  • srpm
    srpm Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    If I am being honest even in the eyes of the a health and fitness site, it would be the Seafood Sensation. It isn't available at all Subways but it is GLORIOUS! Otherwise if I can't get that it is the Steak and Cheese. The responsible choice I make is chicken breast or turkey. It's okay but not as great as the first ones I mentioned.

The Seafood one is my Fav too, followed by the italian (the one with just salami & pepperoni) with marinara :)

On the healthier side of the menu it would probably be either the veggie patti (which is kind of high in calories) or turkey, no cheese, spinach, olives, peppers and red wine vinegar.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Bacon and Lettuce ft long
  • ppeaches21
    ppeaches21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Aw I love the Roast Chicken Breat with Itaian dressing!! Its so yummy!
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I love Subway. I also get the same thing every time I go: 6" wheat sweet onion chicken terriyaki with lettuce and extra spinach. Mmmm.
  • sbaldino29
    sbaldino29 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I always have the 6" roasted chicken breast on wheat with lettuce, tomato, spinach, black olives, cucumber, and bell pepper.
    This exactly...except I add honey mustard!