What is your food kryptonite?

Options

Replies

• ChiseledByChelsea
    ChiseledByChelsea Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter! It's amazing! I only let myself have a jar a week. If I go through it faster than that, I can't buy more. It's ridiculously addicting!

For those of you that love sweets & ice cream, have you tried the Yoplait Greek Yogurt Honey & Caramel Popsicles? They aren't 100% clean, but they are only 90 calories & have 6g of protein! They cure my sweet tooth every time!
  • brodo87
    brodo87 Posts: 21
    Options
    CHOCOLATE and ALCOHOL (is that a food?). I swear to god if they come out with a snickers flavoured drink it'll be the end of me

You know, I'm pretty sure I've had a martini that tasted like one before...

you've just ruined me....goodbye MFP...goodbye :P
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE and ALCOHOL (is that a food?). I swear to god if they come out with a snickers flavoured drink it'll be the end of me

lol No don't leave! Just have that be all you "eat" for the day ;)
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I can eat ridiculous amounts of tortilla chips with a cream cheese and salsa dip...or rice krispie treats...good thing I don't get around to making either very often anymore.
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    M&M's. God help me.
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options

Some days alcohol is a food...at least it has been all winter so it's been kicked to the curb by this girl...for now! LOL
  • Cassierocksalot
    Cassierocksalot Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Pita chips and hummus... seriously... I have to portion it onto a plate otherwise I'll eat until I burst!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    This totally made me LOL ! Hysterical! Mine would be potato chips. UTZ if available, if not any will do but only plain. Hate the BBQ and stuff
  • brodo87
    Options

lol No don't leave! Just have that be all you "eat" for the day ;)

liquid lunch! I love it!
  • brodo87
    Options

Some days alcohol is a food...at least it has been all winter so it's been kicked to the curb by this girl...for now! LOL

that's funny, usually its too much alcohol that kicks me to the curb. how do you do it?! :p;)
  • jamandyisme
    jamandyisme Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :wink:
    I often say brownies and nachos will be the death of me.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    Potatoes-baked, fried, grilled, chips and any other way they can be cooked! Also sweets like donuts, cookies, cake or pie.....ugh
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Cookies, or just about any kind of bready/baked goods, really. God help me if I pass by one of those gourmet cupcake bars.
  • jamandyisme
    jamandyisme Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Yep, chocolate martinis.
    They do exist...and OMG are they good.
  • carmella37
    Options
    Pasta, pizza, and diet coke
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Mine is cheese (any cheese but swiss) and fresh breads!

Mine too...including swiss. Once I have a taste of cheese, I'm putting at least 1/4 lb in my belly.
  • GMcknight8
    Options
    Trinidadian dish called roti. If it's in the house I'm eating it every day until it's gone - no exceptions

Speaking as a fellow Trini...that would be mine too! But since I live where there is not one probably in the whole state, I'm safe...LOL! I will indulge if I go to any island in the Caribbean though!
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options

that's funny, usually its too much alcohol that kicks me to the curb. how do you do it?! :p;)

That's exactly why, it's kicked me to the curb too many nights. When the room still spins in the morning...it's not good! LOL Plus I think my waist line and anyone who sees me in a bathing suit would appreciate me for it! Ha! :tongue:
  • GMcknight8
    Options
    Kettlecorn popcorn period!
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Mine is cheese (any cheese but swiss) and fresh breads!

Mine too...including swiss. Once I have a taste of cheese, I'm putting at least 1/4 lb in my belly.

Oh ya!!! I'm with ya on that! My favourite so far is Applewood smoked cheddar...just give me the whole block, or lose your fingers! lol