Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is your food kryptonite?

Replies

• sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Ice cream! I love pretty much any kind, including lesser known luminaries like green tea and red bean.

I also adore cheese, but I manage to worth it into my food plan pretty regularly in healthy ways.
  • lisamyershb
    lisamyershb Posts: 32 Member
    Vanilla ice cream!!!
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Pizza hands down without a doubt
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Honey Buns for this kid...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCG457CAChxi1hNqb6vhyKdKhy_JTBzJTOLNm7X2Mo8TN_eDzs
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    bread & butter with cheese & wine. HEAVENLY.
    but my biggest indulgence is cheeseburgers. I could eat them every day (and I used to, which is why I weighed so much!)
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member
    pie
  • niftyfoodie
    niftyfoodie Posts: 12 Member
    Sweets! Pretty much any baked good, chocolate and ice cream. My sweet tooth is dangerous!
  • aj7x
    aj7x Posts: 84 Member
    Chocolate. Total chocoholic over here...
    Oh, and peanut butter, my two staples
  • ahiddenlink
    ahiddenlink Posts: 42 Member
    Pizza, Cheese and Reese's Cups. It's weird, I'm typically not a big sweets person aside from the occasional ice cream but I will go through some Reese's Cups given the chance.
  • Yep! Baked goods! If I had no self control, I would be an overweight diabetic by now. I can VERY HAPPILY live off of baked sweets, and cereal, and would be fine with eating nothing else forever!

If the world were magicland and I knew it wouldn't affect my body at all, I'd do it too!
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Soda and Peanut butter seem to be triggers for me!!
  • Chips!
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Cheese! I love cheese!! I will eat too much of it, if it's in the house AND bananas and peanut butter
  • grumpster72
    grumpster72 Posts: 43 Member
    Pizza, Fresh Bread and Bagels.
  • Dona_Maria
    Dona_Maria Posts: 78 Member
    FOOD! Mostly sweets :((
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Peanut butter and chocolate ice cream
  • JGainingHealth
    JGainingHealth Posts: 194 Member
    I love fats. I love every kind of fat. I just wannna eat all of them but I can't, can't eat every fat.

Healthy-fats-2.jpg
  • dimplz369
    dimplz369 Posts: 28 Member
    Chips and salsa - especially when the chips are hot, I can't stop myself. And extra crunchy peanut butter.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    fresh bread from Panera Bread hands down
  • rewsf
    rewsf Posts: 6
    Wine - and I am in the wine business and a certified sommelier. i write about it, talk about it, and talk to winemakers everyday. Then of course you have eat some cheese - all cheese is good cheese. well almost all.