New to MFP

Options
Hi I,m new to my fitness pal my wife has been on here for ages and I. Decided its time to lose some pounds and get in shape!!!! I,m only on day 4 but things seam to be going good!!!!!

Add me if you like could do with some buddy's!

Replies

• lself0924
    lself0924 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey friend, welcome to MFP. This has been a great place for me. Feel free to add me!
  • elittlem
    elittlem Posts: 1
    Options
    Im new to here. Any weight loss secrets? It seems so overwhelming to me. Counting calories is scary. Idk where to start. Oh my name is Emily btw :P
  • beans0608
    Options
    Counting the calories is easy really as you just search for the food!! And just make sure you don't skip adding anything you eat!!! I,m also doing the 30 day shred exercise DVD as well and I,m felling better already!
  • mbts34
    mbts34 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there, feel free to add me. Anyone looking for some support can feel free to add me .

Good Luck!
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! :-)
  • michaelamccabe7
    michaelamccabe7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all.
    New to this, decided to sign up tonight ready to start tomorrow. Along with counting calories I'm also going to try the c25k. :) hope all's well.
    Michaela.
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started MFP back in March but have been on the health journey since february and have lost a total of 10 lbs so far. I encourage others and like to be encouraged back. I keep an open food diary and log on everyday. Feel free to add me. So far I like the new me!