hello

Options
robstot
robstot Posts: 36 Member
I had found this site by accident two weeks ago and after reading some of the notes I thought I should say hello. In the month of June I made a decision to lose 25-35 pounds and become leaner by building muscle and reducing my body fat percentage. In the first month I lost 15 pounds and now have looked at this site to help me with rest. It is great as I can manage my strength training and cardio exercises, and visually see what I am putting into my body.

I just want to say that always remain positive during any time of weight loss as it will have highs and lows. Another thing I use is the motto, " a diet is what you eat, not a form of weight loss" If your diet is only fried foods and high calorie/fat foods, then you must change your diet, not go on a diet.

Eat well everyone and thanks to all who offer great advice. Be positive and do not be afraid to challenge yourself

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! My story is similar, I lost weight before I came to this site but found it was a great tool to keep me on track. Good luck to you!
  • rowenairene
    Options
    Just found out about this website a few days ago. I just love it and now they have a recipe calculator. All the benefits of a brand name website, but it's much better on the pocketbook. Thanks to whoever thought this up. Kudos to you.:drinker: