Im about to max out Planet Fitness!?!?!?!?!

Options
2»

Replies

• newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Hah I'll never have that happen thank goodness.

Now I'm just waiting for the 'PF sucks' contingent to start coming in with all of there 'Planet Fatness' and talk about the one day a month they have pizza...
  • TaurianDoll
    TaurianDoll Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Golds.
    Problem solved.

I miss Gold's. :(
  • ChantalAguiar
    ChantalAguiar Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My husband had that problem so he had to switch gyms, no iron at home :)
  • ChantalAguiar
    ChantalAguiar Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Besides what kind of gym has PIZZA party's and bagel breakfasts!?!
  • newdaydawning79
    Options

One day a month. It's not like it's once a week or every day. :) I've never come in on those days, tbh, because I don't give a damn what other people put in their mouths. Has no effect on me.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    DONT GET ME WRONG!!!! I enjoy Planet Fitness!!!

Its 1/2 mile form home
    Its clean
    I have friends there
    The EYE CANDY is pretty damn good!!!!:devil:

Im just asking if this has happened to anyone else.
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Here is an entertaining Lunk Alarm Video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_QPjFKqUF8
  • TaurianDoll
    TaurianDoll Posts: 111 Member
    Options

THIS.

What in all the hell? The one near me has pizza and sheet cake. SERIOUSLY!?!:?!
  • newdaydawning79
    Options
    DONT GET ME WRONG!!!! I enjoy Planet Fitness!!!

Its 1/2 mile form home
    Its clean
    I have friends there
    The EYE CANDY is pretty damn good!!!!:devil:

Im just asking if this has happened to anyone else.

Oh that wasn't to you, OP. My comments were to those that came in here simply to complain that they sometimes have food. :)
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Please tell me what "lunk" means!

Do anything they consider to be a meathead move and they set off an actual alarm in the gym. Drop a weight or grunt and the alarm goes off. Youtube it.

Despite what they say, Planet Fitness has to be the most judgmental gym around.
  • SnicciFit
    SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
    Options

Do anything they consider to be a meathead move and they set off an actual alarm in the gym. Drop a weight or grunt and the alarm goes off. Youtube it.

My thoughts exactly! Isn't that kind of the opposite of what they say they are? Oh well, if PF works for some people, that's great! Definitely not for me though!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I maxed out my scale once does that count?
  • bostongrl13
    bostongrl13 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Xsport Fitness

Love it.
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options

My thoughts exactly! Isn't that kind of the opposite of what they say they are? Oh well, if PF works for some people, that's great! Definitely not for me though!

They don't want serious lifters, the ones who will come in day after day and lift heavy weights. Heavy weights puts wear and tear on the equipment. They want the average person who wants to get in shape and thinks that just by owning a membership to a gym, that it will happen. The type of people who keep paying the fees yet never use the gym.
  • SnicciFit
    SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
    Options

They don't want serious lifters, the ones who will come in day after day and lift heavy weights. Heavy weights puts wear and tear on the equipment. They want the average person who wants to get in shape and thinks that just by owning a membership to a gym, that it will happen. The type of people who keep paying the fees yet never use the gym.

Brilliant business model! LOL!
  • Gwyn1969
    Gwyn1969 Posts: 181 Member
    Options

THIS.

So.... is the pizza any good?
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

THIS.

So.... is the pizza any good?

You know I havent had any of the pizza yet. I should next month. Its the first Tuesday of every month. It must be good pizza I bet @ my PF which is in CHICAGO!!!! Pizza capital of the U.S.A!:bigsmile: