Just finished 30 Day Shred!

Options
Well as of today, I have completed Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Below are my results:

BEFORE:
Weight: 144.4 lbs
Waist: 31 1/2"
Belly: 36 1/2"
Left Thigh: 24"
Right Thigh: 24"
Hips: 40"
Left Arm: 13"
Right Arm: 13"

TODAY:
Weight: 139.6 lbs (4.8 lbs lost)
Waist: 29 1/2" (2" lost)
Belly: 33 1/4" (3 1/4" lost)
Left Thigh: 23 1/2" (1/2" lost)
Right Thigh: 23" (1" lost)
Hips: 38" (2" lost)
Left Arm: 12" (1" lost)
Right Arm: 12 1/4" (3/4" lost)

Total inches lost: 10.5"!!!

I'm pretty pleased with my results. During the 30 days I ate on average around 1500 calories. I also did 30 minutes on the elliptical all but just a couple of days.

Sorry I didn't take any pics. I wish I would have, but even if I had I don't think I would've been brave enough to post. haha :)

Replies

• shesteasing
    shesteasing Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your results - 10" - are a great payoff for some crazy work!
  • ahult87
    ahult87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! I just did Level 2, Day 1 and I want to DIE!
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Pretty cool Jillian is a mean gal on that vid. I've done the vid a few times with my wife and holy cow batman! It's hard!
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    That's amazing...I am on day 6 of the shred!
  • girlfromOklahoma
    girlfromOklahoma Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Pretty cool Jillian is a mean gal on that vid. I've done the vid a few times with my wife and holy cow batman! It's hard!

I tried to get my husband do it with me. I wanted to see Jillian kick his butt too! haha :)
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options

Oh no don't tell me that lol! I am scared of level 2!
  • girlfromOklahoma
    girlfromOklahoma Posts: 129 Member
    Options

Don't stress about Level 2. It really isn't any harder than Level 1, just different exercises. Level 3 on the other hand is a big increase in intensity.
  • ebonie101
    ebonie101 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    thanks for this motivation! i just restarted this program last time i got great results but im only doing level 2-3 this time. combined with boxing and other lifting would be happy to lose inches like you
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    that is awesome, I am on level 2 day 7 here, I am doing that in addition to my hour nightly workout. I am waiting to the end of each level to measure, I was down 3.5 after level 1, now you have me excited to measure on Sunday after I am done this level!!!!

Amazing results!
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    That's awesome.

But, I don't get tallying up all the inches into one number. If you measure in more places, then it seems like more. My brain just wants to crawl out of my head each time I hear "total inches".
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss. I finished up the 30DS back in March and moved on to RI30. Level 1 of RI30 is like a walk in the park compared to level 3 of the 30DS. I hope level 2 is more challenging.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options

Don't stress about Level 2. It really isn't any harder than Level 1, just different exercises. Level 3 on the other hand is a big increase in intensity.

now I am scared for stage 3!!!! I found the V one brutal on my shoulders, I am for sure in a sweat at the end of the workout although it is getting easier as I go. I am scared for 3, but if it gets results it is so worth it.
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Those are fantastic results.
  • rbrobb81
    rbrobb81 Posts: 3
    Options
    I can not get past level one. I do a lot of lifting and walking at work, so the next day after I do level one I am so sore I almost can't work. Then I don't find the motivation to continue.
  • MsAquarius24
    Options
    Congratulation you have encourage me to continue to do my 30 day shred! I have always did it and stopped. I am going to keep up and do the whole 30 day this time. I have started a 1200 calories diet. I have realized I really was not consuming as many calories before the diet just eating late. Thank you for the motivation. :)
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options

Really? I found Level 2 to be the hardest and liked Level 3 the best!

Congrats, those are great results!
  • mnm424
    mnm424 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Very good results!! Congrats! :bigsmile:
  • sapphiredragnfly
    sapphiredragnfly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I'm so happy for you! :happy:
  • Flagirlof3
    Options
    Congrats!
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Super Awesome reults!!!!

I Tried to start last week which was a vacation week & I failed, so I am starting fresh on Monday & gonna make my daughter do it with me to get her back in shape for her softball season at the end of May! She's thrilled! lol! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!