How much weight can I lose by like june

Options

Replies

• Paco4gsc
    Paco4gsc Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You may want to actually read that first article. One of the cases in point was a 22-year old soldier that took the recommended dose and died after a moderate workout. It also goes into detail on what DMMA (the stimulant used in Jack3d) actually does and the risks such as high blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke. I'm sorry that you will probably not listen to any of these well-meaning posts, but I hope that you do before you end up the thinnest person in the hospital or cemetery.
  • courtney2400
    Options
    Did you c my post where i said i am on my third.. THIRD tub of jack3d and I am fine???.. EVERYTHING affects EVERYONE differently. did you know water can kill you too?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    How is that friggin anerexic ****.. LIke WTF you people are crazy. I cant effin eat b4 work wtf dont you people understand. Sure if i was retired I could eat normal and **** but I am not! anerexics usually dont eat at all, and throw up and **** which i am eating a sandwich. geez the sandwich could be 400 cals for all i know. I am not starving myself. I am not weak. I do workout? like seriously

'cuz
    So lets say i eat a sandwich everyday consisting of a croissant, ham, cheese, tomato and some mayo.. and like a 100-200 calorie snack at like 11:30 at night everyday.. Will i still lose weight eating that late?

let's say sandwhich is 500 calories...+ 200 calorie snack = 700 calories for the day. That's not nearly enough even if you were completely sedentary. Eating 700 calories per day is pretty much starving yourself (no way you are getting the nutrients you need) and classic ED.
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    -
    How do I delete this post? all your responses are so annoying for real?

Why...because no one supports your pro-anorexic plan? This is My Fitness Pal...not My ED Pal.

You need to talk to a professional.

You're wrong about anorexics never eating. I know because I'm one.

Most of us have rituals about food and keep our calories at a certain level each day and have only a few foods we feel safe to eat.

Not to say that a lot of us don't get to the point that we cannot eat out of fear. Those people die.

It's bulimics that throw up what they eat.

How is that friggin anerexic ****.. LIke WTF you people are crazy. I cant effin eat b4 work wtf dont you people understand. Sure if i was retired I could eat normal and **** but I am not! anerexics usually dont eat at all, and throw up and **** which i am eating a sandwich. geez the sandwich could be 400 cals for all i know. I am not starving myself. I am not weak. I do workout? like seriously
  • Brookesworld104
    Brookesworld104 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would also like to touch on something no one else has... umm you took all of the things that are the absolute worst for you and put them into a sandwich.
    1- A croissant- A buttery fat laden greasy pastry with zero nutritional value and about 200 cals and 10 grams of fat
    2- Ham- Comes from a pig, salty, processed and fatty
    3- Cheese- Salty processed and fatty
    4- Mayo- needs no description.. just NO

So, that has me guessing if this post is even for real. Not a sandwich you would eat on a path to weight loss. Just sayin.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    If you can't eat before work, try having a larger meal. If you want to have a 200 calorie snack later at night, make the meal at least 1000 calories, high in protein and healthy veggies. A large salad with a variety of greens and a couple chicken breasts + some kind of whole grain carb. There is nothing wrong with only eating one large meal a day but when you eat too few calories (especially if you are low on protein) you run the risk of losing large amounts of lean body mass which will leave you chasing a good body composition forever. You can lose all the weight you want but if you lose a lot of muscle, you will just look like a smaller version of your overweight self.

Timing of meals doesn't matter. I get off work usually in the early hours of the morning and typically eat something small right before I go to sleep.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Did you c my post where i said i am on my third.. THIRD tub of jack3d and I am fine???.. EVERYTHING affects EVERYONE differently. did you know water can kill you too?

Courtney, I don't think anyone is trying to be "crazy" or intentionally trying to upset you. Maybe, just maybe, people are concerned? I don't think you are anorexic, but I don't think you realize that you are not eating enough to fuel you for the day (especially since you are working out). Relax, a lot of people are just trying to help.

Try to work 10 minutes in before work to make a smoothie with fruits and possibly peanut butter to up your calories a bit so that you can sip on it before work.. That would add 300 or so calories to your daily consumption. Truly 700 (appx) a day is not enough.
  • courtney2400
    Options
    I would also like to touch on something no one else has... umm you took all of the things that are the absolute worst for you and put them into a sandwich.
    1- A croissant- A buttery fat laden greasy pastry with zero nutritional value and about 200 cals and 10 grams of fat

So, that has me guessing if this post is even for real. Not a sandwich you would eat on a path to weight loss. Just sayin.

Haha.. well its good on my stomach at 1130 at night. and I am losing weight so i guess its not so fatty afterall, should i stick to some celery sticks instead?.
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Just going to say you need at least 1200 calories a day for basic bodily function and if you eat on that low of a calorie intake, you should be eating your calories back you get from working out. If you are eating less than 1200 calories a day, you are only harming yourself. You may feel fine now, but give it time and you won't feel so peachy.

That's all I will say.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I eat late because I have too it really doesnt seem to matter much
  • Paco4gsc
    Paco4gsc Posts: 119 Member
    Options

I did. It doesn't make it any less dangerous.

Here's another article that was post just today: http://rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/11/17707934-deadly-workout-supplement-jack3d-outside-fdas-reach?lite

Essentially, this stuff has been banned in 6 countries including UK and Canada, as well as the US Military. The implications of the article point that one of the primary reasons that the FDA has had trouble banning it is that it's marketed as a "natural supplement."

Now, you might take this for the rest of your life and be fine. You also might drop down dead with no warning. Is it worth that risk?
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    How do I delete this post? all your responses are so annoying for real?

Why...because no one supports your pro-anorexic plan? This is My Fitness Pal...not My ED Pal.

You need to talk to a professional.

Many, many of us work 8hour days (and more!) and have families, lives, children, pets, hobbies, etc) AND workout and still somehow find time to eat healthy meals and/or snacks...I cannot for the life of me see what "being retired" would have to do with it.

You're asking for advice and cursing out those who offer suggestions. :huh:

?????

Edited to add: if this is what that "jack3d" stuff does to someone's ability to reason and communicate...no wonder it is such a problem.

Edited again: OP has no photo, no friends, empty profile, no other postings, and joined this month.
    I smell something under the bridge....
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Someone needs professional help in here.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Troll post - 3/10.
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    FYI, I literally just heard about a guy I know.
    He entered a weight loss competition and did a lemon clense plus extreme excercise.
    He did this for 30 days and lost 32 lbs.

He did end up in the hospital, the doc said had he done it two more days his kidneys would have failed. Its been about 3 weeks since and he still has trouble walking.

Sorry wish I had more details but I literally just heard this second hand today.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    ....AND LEARN PROPER GRAMMAR......
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    darwin.jpg
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    i noticed courtney has deactivated their account.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

Sounds pretty yummy to me. I eat a sandwich, sometimes two a day. I'm 65 pounds lighter.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    your body goes into starvation mode of you dont fuel it, you must eat at least five times a day breakfast 2 hrs later snack (healthy) lunch, 2 hrs later snack (healthy) then dinner, nothing more but water after 7:00 pm... count your calories as best as you can and watch your sodium.. Im having a fitness challenge message me for deets
    Funniest thing I've read all day. Thanks :drinker: